Love beyond our boundaries

[LEMON BEGINS HERE ITSELF]

"Qrowww", I moaned loudly. He kissed me hard on the lips, and as if by magic my lips parted, his tongue entering my mouth. We got into a battle of dominance, his tongue loping  mine, and as usual, he won. The kiss got more needy now, his tongue setting a slow, teasing pace. I moaned into his mouth, hot air passing between out mouths. He slipped his hand under my shirt, and expertly unhooked my bra, slipping it under me onto the floor. He began fondling my left breast, as I moaned out loud. He then switched onto my right breast, fondling it too. One of his hands started a downward trek and stopped at the hem of my pants. It slowly pushed through and began rubbing my clit. I moaned, and he slipped off my t shirt and began suckling my breasts. He slipped one finger into my clit, as if in a teasing manner. He then slipped another in, his thick fingers scissoring me. I moaned out loud, it felt so good. He then curled his fingers, bobbing in and out, setting a slow, sensual rhythm. I groaned at the intensity of the orgasm I would have if he kept going. I arched my neck, and once he got the signal, he slipped out his fingers and put one into my mouth,  making me taste my own fluids. I kept licking until he threw off his boxers, his member at the front of my clit, and he gave me a look as if to ready me. I smiled, and moved forward, just a bit such as his member pushed in. He groaned, that was like the sexiest thing ever. He pushed in a little more, as I bit my lip due to the sudden wave of arousal. Once he was fully inside, I gave out a hot breath, as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. He began biting and licking my neck, leaving a trail of kisses down it. He found my soft spot and began suckling and nibbling on it, while pushing in and out in a steady rhythm.
I bit my lip hard, tasting blood. He began going faster, and I could feel the wetness build up in my core, nearing orgasm. Going faster now, he bit my ear playfully, I was so close to  orgasm. Suddenly he flipped me over and threw me on the bed, grinning over me, and pushed in ever so hard, as I came, the liquid spreading over my inner thighs. I rode out the last bits of my orgasm, and he pulled out his member and came over my stomach, arching his neck. I giggled as he came down and kissed me hard, his hands escaping around my waist and pulling me close. I hugged him tight, never wanting to let go.