One Summer Night

One Summer Night

The strangest thing happened and we found ourselves in the room next to the stairs. He was holding me and I felt like a helpless child being held and caressed. My stomach ached when he kissed me. What's happening? I tried to pull my body up but i just couldn't carry his weight on me. He's strong and I'm too tired to ever complain.  As my body touched the soft bed, i got my head away and no longer in control or was I so addicted to his kiss that i don't want to let it go.

When I woke up I found myself alone in the bed. Went to the bathroom and fixed myself.  I went straight to the dining area where everyone else was and i was greeted by my friends.

Cheska: Where you've been all night?  You didn't sleep in your room? I was waiting for you, we had plans last night remember?

Theresa: I'm sorry I fell asleep in the barn.. (ummmh, in the barn?? where did it came from? so much for excuses)

Lance: Here have a sit, and let's eat. Breakfast's good.

Theresa: Thanks but i don't feel like eating. I'll just go to my room, okay?

Lance: ok.. see you later. We're all going horse-back riding.

Theresa: uhumm (nodded)

As i looked my way out, I passed on another table of vacationers.

They're maybe Dianne's friends.  They arrived yesterday, but I didn't have the chance to meet some of them.  I felt someone was watching me. I turned my head and saw him staring at me. I tipped on my toes.  I turned away and walked as fast.

Finally, I reached the camp house located just next to the mansion. We arrived in this place to spend our whole summer. It's a private summer camp of my friend Dianne. They built it for the family, but this summer Dianne invited us over because it's been awhile that no one from her family came to visit.  The mansion next to it was like their ancestral house.  It's the best place I wanted to be.  I lay down on my bed.  I wanted to think of last night but I'm too tired and fell asleep. I woke up at 2pm and when i felt the sun was shining on me. i stood up and looked at the window.  Then I remember Lance, we're going horseback riding today. I quickly took a shower and put on some clothes and hurried down to the stable.

I found Lance and the others.

Theresa: hey guys! What did I miss?

Liza: hey, sleepyhead. We just had horseback riding. Lance tried to wake you up but you're sound asleep so we just went ahead.

Theresa: Really..? :( I'm sorry Lance (facing Lance)

Lance just smiled.

Lance: We can still do it tomorrow if you like.

Theresa: Promise. I won't sleep.. :)

Everyone went to the Mansion and watched a movie. I went outside to get some fresh air. I thought I was alone in the area but I felt someone was just behind me.

Jake: The night is great huh??

Theresa: ha!!? uhmmm.yeah! (Startled)

He was so close that I could smell him. He was staring at me and I can't look at him. I was so conscious. He looked great, handsome for a description. I couldn't believe I slept with this guy last night. But who was he?

Jake: hmmm.. you want to walk?

Theresa: ha? amm..

He took my hand and had me walked with him. There was silence at first. I could feel he was reading me from my breath and my silence.

Jake: Uhumm.. so.. Tell me, why you didn't tried asking me about what happened?

Theresa: Ha? I.. I.. I didn't want to talk about it.