Cold

This story is inspired by the fact that it's snowing in England in the middle of March... Twice this month... ❄️❄️❄️

You woke up to see snow piling up outside, a glint appears in your eye as you begin getting up to eat your breakfast and get dressed into some warm, comfy clothes:

Right before you're about to grab the door handle to head outside you hear a knock coming from the other side. You open it to be welcomed by the one and only Colby Brock, your best friend and longtime crush... "Hey y/n! I was gonna ask if you wanted to play out in the snow..." He chuckled, realising you were already prepared. "Uhh... Yeah, I was just about to head outside anyway!" I cheerfully say.
~~Le time skip brought to you by double stuffed Oreos~~
You and Colby had started a snowball fight and you were attacking each other from behind bushes and trees and you manage to hit Colby in the back of the head a few times which made to giggle. You instantly regretted it though because he hit you square in the face. You pulled your scarf up over your mouth and nose, not noticing Colby sneaking up not too far behind you to attack you. He hits your back and you fall face-first onto the floor, groaning as the snow hits your face, Colby soon running after you to help you up. You gives you a hand but you end up pulling him down with you, laughing so hard you grab your stomach and ignore the cold pinch of snow on your nose. You both sit up in the snow, not being bothered enough to get up. You laugh and chat for a while until he notices some snow on your nose so he casually wipes it off with his thumb. You blush and look down from the unexpected contact and you two decide to head to his house as it was getting much colder. You walk in through the front door (this was normal as you two were such good friends you basically walk into each others houses whenever) an run over to the sofa in front of the fireplace. You curl up into a ball under a blanket as Colby brings you both over some hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows. He curl up under the blanket too and without realising, you place your head on his chest as he puts on the TV. He places his arm around hour shoulders which makes you flinch and spill some hot chocolate on your leg, making you jump. "Y/n you're so clumsy..." He grins. You're looking down, ashamed of your clumsiness as he lifts your head up and stares into your e/c eyes and quickly pecks your lips. "S-sorry...
Y-you're just s-so c-cute and clumsy... I j-just..." You kiss him again but you two make it most passionate. You pout when he pulls away but you sit back down and cuddle on the sofa.

I really hope you guys are enjoying my stories! Please message me if you have any suggestions :3