Starting Over.

All through my years of being in school, I've been bullied by the so called "Popular kids". At this point it was so bad that I had to go to another school.

The alarm clock went off around 7 O'clock. I could already tell it was going to be a terrible day, considering it was only Monday. I whined while reaching over to turn it off before getting up to stretch out. "Ow!" The lower part of my back was throbbing in pain-- I might have slept in a weird position.

I walked over to the dresser and picked up my uniform before going towards the bathroom which was technically connected to my bedroom. Letting out a soft sigh, I lied my uniform on a shelve as I took off my clothes to wash up. About 10 minutes later I was finally done!

Moments after I headed downstairs, I suddenly heard a familiar voice-- it sounded almost like my friend, Johnny.

"Chinaaa~ Chinaa!!" He kept calling my name, his voice echoed in my ears. "Uh, what?" I whispered so nobody could hear me. "Are you ready for your new school?" It honestly took me a moment to answer back because I'm both excited and nervous. "Um! Of course. This year will totally be my time to shine." I did a sassy pose, flipping my hair and such, eventually going to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of orange juice so I can drink it with my animal crackers. Sitting down with both treats in my hand, I immediately start eating the animal crackers because why not?

Johnny, the friend who /I/ could see sat across from me; he gave me a wide smile and sighed happily while watching me eat but I didn't mind at all. I then took a few sips of the juice. My eyes averted up to look at the clock to see how many minutes I have. Unfortunately I only had five minutes great, just great. Internally screaming, I grabbed my jacket and put it on before picking up my bookbag. I felt the coldness go down my spine, that's how I knew Johnny was following behind me. Weird? Oh, I know.

TO BE CONTINUED.