One mixed up day Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Few months passed, and Sasuke and I hadn’t talked after that day apart from the insults we threw at each other every day.  I was glad about that. I could never be friends with a stuck up Uchiha.

One day we were sitting in class, and I was sitting next to, duh duh duh … Kiba! Haha, you thought I’d say Sasuke, but no. I moved away from him as fast as I could.  Iruka had just exited the class, and I sum up one word to tell you why, “Naruto!”

“Anyway,  Meo. I found this awesome jutsu that Akamaru and I can do!” Kiba stated, and I nodded, and  smiled.

“Epic! When you finish it, you should come and show me!” I cheered, and he smiled, high fiving me.

Everyone knews that I was a little bit crazy, sometimes. Once I got used to everyone here, I had become my crazy happy-go- lucky self.

Suddenly the door slammed open and in came Iruka dragging in Naruto. I laughed. Naruto was in trouble!

“Everyone, because of Naruto  we are all going to do the Transformation Jutsu, that Naruto missed!” We all groaned.

“I am going to hurt Naruto! I swear I will!” I hissed to Kiba as I stood up and walked to the front.

“Sakura Haruno,” Iruka called, and Sakura walked forward and did the hand signs and she transformed into Iruka.

Iruka nodded and wrote something down. Sakura went all fangirl and asked Sasuke how good she was. I rolled my eyes.

The Iruka called out to Sasuke. Sasuke did the jutsu easily, and Iruka wrote something, and Sasuke changed out of his jutsu, and stepped back.

“Meo…”

“MEO!” I yelled, and Iruka looked at me and nodded.

“Meo Chrichi,” Iruka said, and I stepped forward.

I did the hand signs and I was my little self.

“Meo, how were you little?” Iruka asked, and I nodded.

“Yeah, I like being little!” I cheered and then I released the jutsu.

 Iruka smiled at me, and wrote something on the board thing he had in his hands.  I stepped back, and I high fived Kiba and Naruto. Naruto stepped forward. I had an idea what he was going to do.

Naruto did the hand sign and he transformed… into a naked GIRL! I knew he was going to do that! I knew it!

I laughed at Iruka’s reaction, and when Naruto changed back to normal, I high fived him.

“Naruto, that was a classic!” I yelled, and he seemed smug.

I looked at Iruka, and he was fuming. I chuckled, and I walked to my chair, pulling Kiba along. I did not want to be near Naruto when Iruka blew his top.

So, I sat down, and I blocked my ear. Kiba followed my example. I watched how Iruka yelled at Naruto, his head getting somewhat swollen. I chuckled the whole way.

When Iruka finished yelling, it was home time. I walked out with Kiba, as Naruto had to go with Iruka. Naruto was in so much trouble.

When Kiba and I were out of the Academy, Shikamaru, Chouji, and Shino came up to us.

“How about we all see if we’re ready for the test tomorrow?” Kiba asked, and everyone nodded. We all walked to the training grounds.

“I’ll go first!” Kiba yelled, and he did the hand signs, and there were another three Kiba’s behind him.

Then Shino did it, then Shikamaru, Chouji and then me. I had four behind me, because I was just so awesome!

“Let’s fight!” Kiba yelled,  Shika ground, Chouji stuffed his face and Shino looked at his hand, which I now know means he was looking at a bug.

I sighed, knowing I was the best fighter here. I had to train on my own.

“Well, guys! I have to go! Ummm, I need to read up on something,” I chuckled nervously, and everyone looked at me looking through my lie.

“Really?” Shika asked and yawned. I nodded.

“Yep! So byeeee!” I yelled, and I ran off before they could stop me. When I was far enough away, I bumped into someone. We both stopped ourselves from hitting the ground.

I looked at the person. It was Sasuke. I smirked.

“HELLO DUCKBUTT!” I shouted in his ear. He flinched and stepped away from me.

“Hi, loser.” He then started to head to one of the other training grounds. Then I thought of something. If anyone was a good fighter for me to train with, it would be Sasuke!

I ran after him, and I put my arm around his shoulder. He tried to push me off but it didn’t work.

“Duckbutt, as we are the best in the class, how about we train together? Huh? Huh? Huh?!” I asked. He flinched again and he tried to push me off again.

“No loser!” Sasuke stated, and I glared at him.

“Nawww, come on Sasuke,” I whined, and he looked at me, and rolled his eyes.

“Hn,” he sighed, and I smiled.

“Yay!” I yelled, just as we got to the training grounds number 6.

I got out my kunai, and he did the same.

“I’m not going easy on you loser,” Sasuke warned, and I smiled at him.

“Neither am I.”

We both ran at each other, our kunai raised. We both blocked each other’s’ attacks easily, and we jumped back. I got out shuriken and threw them at him. He blocked them, and I then realised something!

“Crap, I’ve got to go Sasuke!”  I yelled to him.

I remember that Kakashi wanted to see me today! Gah!

“Byeee.” I then turned on my heel, and ran as fast as I could to the apartment building. When I got to my corridor, I saw Kakashi just knocking on my door.

I ran to him, and I opened the door.

“Sorry Kakashi! My friends wanted to train for tomorrow. You know the exams and what not,” I explained.  I stepped in and I walked to my lounge room, and sat down.

I looked at the time, and my eye twitched. He was the late one! He had said 3:30 and it was 4:30!

Kakashi chuckled at my annoyed face.

“I guess you found out that I’m late, not the other way around,” he chuckled again, and my eye twitched.

I sighed, and I looked at him right in the eye. “You wanted to talk to me?” I asked, and he nodded.

He sat down next to me and he looked me in the eyes.

“I’ve been told by Iruka that you have been doing great in class,” he stated, and I nodded.  “And he thinks you’ve been holding back. So, in two days, I want you to head to the training grounds at 10 o’clock. I need to see what you can do … really do,” Kakashi told me, and I nodded.

“I understand. Is this to help me being put into a team?” I asked, and he thought about it.

“Maybe.  Now, I will be going. See you!” Then he poofed away.

I sighed, and fell down on my lounge and I thought.

“If I have to fight him in the training, or if he asks me to do my best jutsu, I’ll do my crystal style. For some reason, I trust Kakashi. I don’t know why…”

+==+++++++++++========++++++++++=======++++++++++

Finally uploaded this one hahaha, hope you all like!!