Love at First Sight

After playing Fortnite all day and uploading a Fortnite video, you decided to watch Youtube videos. You wanted to upload an Omegle tommorow, so you decided to search for Omegle videos on Youtube. After you searched up Omegle you were immediately interested in the first video "Banned Again For Omegle Prank" by SSSniperWolf. You clicked on the video and watched it, you instantly had a crush on SSSniperWolf, it was love at first sight. As soon as you finished watching the video, you clicked on her channel. "Wow, 8 million subscribers, why hadn't I heard of her before", you asked yourself. You watched more of her videos, you learned that she loved games, her name was Lia, that she was very beautiful and funny. Additionally, you learned that she loved dogs, she lived in Arizona, but then came the most heartbreaking news ever, she had a boyfriend. "She's too beautiful and funny to be single, why did I even get my hopes up?", you asked yourself. You minimized your tabs and then layed on your bed, thinking about Lia.

(Next Week)

Lia uploaded daily, so everyday you watched her videos, enjoying her beauty and personality. Additionally, you watched her livestreams, they were usually Overwatch and Fortnite livestreams.

Lia had an Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, but you hesitated to follow her because she would instantly know you followed her since you were verified. After days of debating with yourself, you decided to first follow Lia on Twitter. As soon as you followed her, your mind filled with regret and you instantly closed your laptop. Instead of looking at your laptop, you decided to play Fortnite of the ps4. Five hours had passed, the you finally decided that you had played enough for the day. You had forgotten all about the Lia situation, as you logged into Twitter, you saw a tweet by SSSniperWolf, " OMG (channel name) followed me". Instead of frowning for being an idiot, you smiled because Lia had loved the fact, that you followed her.

(Summer)

Everyday you fell more in love with Lia, you watched her videos everyday. During the summer you always visited your family who lived in Arizona, you knew Lia lived in Arizona, so you thought of a brilliant idea. You sat in front of your computer, just looking at Lia's account, like a creep. After looking at Lia's account for 5 minutes you finally decide to message her, "Hey, I'm (your name), I'm coming to Arizona on Friday, maybe we should collab while I'm there". After sending the message, you leaned back against your chair, feeling nervous, but accomplished. Two minutes had passed and there was no reply still, you made yourself nervous by staring at your screen, so you decided to go downstairs and grab a drink. Suddenly, your heart stopped for a second, Lia had replied, "OMG, I would love to collab with you, here is my number ##########, text me!".