29: you were only human

S N A P C H A T

madicalradical: we out here 😤😤

stevey 🐛🔥437: that guy in the back is an icon
madison 🔥437: ugh truly

alanna 😌🔥182: i'm across the street getting brunch with kish
madison 🔥182: wish i could blow this popsicle stand, but andy said i gotta stay

austin 🤢🔥79: you are.. out there
madison 🔥79: very philosophical

R E A L L I F E

"so, how was brianna?" andrew asked his daughter casually as he sipped his coffee.

"uh," madison began, stirring around her iced coffee with her straw, "she was... interesting." not meeting her father's eyes, the girl fiddled with her hands in her lap.

"how so," andrew questioned with a tilt of his head, "was she mean? friendly?" his accent flowed through his words eloquently.

"she was kind of flippant, i guess," maddie told her father as she sunk into her seat, "she was nice enough towards katelyn. she was okay towards me, but i think it was more to be in chandler's favor, you know?" she questioned her father as she met his eyes.

"yeah," he sighed, running his hands down his face, "i'm proud of you for being kind. you were kind, weren't you madison?"

maddie gulped, recalling the past day's events, "yeah. i mean, i kind of brought up working on set to make her feel left out here and there," maddie paused as she saw the disappointment in her father's eyes, "but i was still nice! chandler even texted me to thank me for how polite i was! i promise! you can ask kate," she finished with a huff, adjusting her pony tail as a distraction.

"well you were only human," maddie's father responded with a tight smile, "i'm sorry you had to go through that awkward day."

"yeah," maddie chuckled, shaking her head, "it was weird if anything."

a/n;
this was kinda short sorry