1..2..3.. Can't back out now

"Uhh, why did the lights go out?!" Tyler asked out of panic.
"Let's try not to worry.. They will come on in any second-" Joey got hit, causing him to be unconscious. He hit the floor with a big thump. Everybody screamed in panic, then the unknown person knocked everyone out before they could escape.. 5 minutes later, they all wake up inside a car.
"What happened..?" Liza asked groggily.
"Looks like you're awake Liza Koshy.." The man said.
"I'M CALLING THE COPS!" Yelled Glozell. Glozell rushed like lightning into her pocket to grab her phone but it wasn't there..
"Good luck with getting that!" The man laughed, an evil laugh.
"Who are you and what do you want from us??" Asked Joey.
"I'm anonymous for now.. You know what I want, do I have to read the texts that I sent you? It would be a pleasure.."
"WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! GOOD LUCK ON TRYING TO KILL US YOU BITCH." Joey yelled, almost exploding with anger.
"Oo, feisty I like it! Well, were here.." Said the man while pulling into the gravel driveway.
"Guys, when he unlocks the door run!" Gabbie whispered.

  Then, somehow they all got knocked out.
10 minutes later, they wake up in the living room.
"How do we keep getting knocked out? Damn it!" Said Lauren.
"Let us go please! We will do anything!" Tyler Begged.
"Okay, here's how all of you will get out but one will stay." Said the man in a deep voice.
"Either, you all will decide who stays, but if you can't I'll decide. Good deal right? Don't worry, whoever stays will be in great hands."
Everybody was quiet.. Wondering what to say..
"Well? You have 3 seconds to decide if you all want to stay and have all of your little friends with you. Or 5 of you make it out alive, while the 6th person stays." Nobody said anything, deep down they all wanted to say only 5 of them makes it out, but nobody said anything scared to find out who stays.

"1.." The man started counting up to 3.
"2.." 1 second left, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
"WE WILL ALL STAY!" Joey yelled, afraid to what would happen when he said 3.
"Are you sure? You won't be able to back out once you made your decision." He warned them.
"Yes.." Joey said.
"Alright, time for your first challenge. Read the riddle near the fireplace. While, I'll be I my office watching your every move, also I forgot to mention good luck on trying to escape from the door or window there locked. Have fun!" He said, while he zoomed up into his office.
"Then, how the fuck are we supposed to escape?" Asked Lauren.
"By reading the riddle, I'll read it." Said Liza.
"Boo! It's like Halloween again.
There's always that one question..
Trick Or Treat?
Will you get pastry's? Or a scare!" Read Liza out loud.