xiii. 9pm.

REAL LIFE!
•°○

❝i have nothing to wear, i'm not going!❞

❝you're fucked because you already told timothée so you're going even if karlie and i need to kick you out.❞ nicole warned her.

suddenly, karlie came with a bunch of dresses and forced fallon to try every single one.

❝it's 8:42pm, hurry your ass up.❞

❝you two are so sweet, seriously.❞ fallon rolled her eyes, finally trying the last dress.

❝woah, you look... gorgeous❞ karlie started talking. ❝but i loved the first one, tho.❞ nicole nodded with a little smile.

❝i hate you, i really do.❞ fallon took off the dress to put on the dress the her friends wanted her to use.

❝see? much better. now there's no worry if you scare him with your obsession on abba because he's gonna be busy admiring your beauty❞

❝smart one there, k.❞ nicole and karlie started to clap their hands but they stoped when they heard a knock on the door.

❝i know what you're thinking... st-❞ fallon couldn't finish to talk because her two friends were already running out of the room to open the door.

❝so, you are timothée❞

❝it's surprising you haven't
blocked her number❞

girls, let him breathe.fallon walked to the living room at the same time timothée was looking for her. ❝hello, stranger. it's good to see your face❞

fallon smiled at timothée and timothée at fallon. they were staring at each other forgetting about nicole and karlie, who were looking at the to young adults with a warm smile on their faces.

it was obviously that the two of them were in awe, specially timothée. he was overwhelmed for her beauty.

after what they felt like ages, fallon finally walked to timothée and hugged him tightly.

❝hello to you too, fallon❞ they finally broke the hug just to notice how the other girls were looking at them, each one raising an eyebrow.

❝we are friends, my ass❞ nicole whispered at karlie, making her laugh.

❝are you ready to go?❞ timothée asked her.

❝yeah, let me grab my bag❞

❝it was nice to meet you, girls❞ timmy said to the other two girls.

❝he's so polite, fallon. can you keep him?❞ karlie said smiling.

❝if he learns to not disrespect abba he can stay❞ fallon joked, making timmy laugh.

❝fuck you❞

•°○

❝i can't believe you played S.O.S three times in the car❞

they had just get to the restaurant elizabeth and armie had chosen, and now they were looking for them.

❝i'll never give up, also, you said that was your favorite❞

❝see? i told you she was gonna bring him❞

armie teased them when they sat down in the table.

❝i'm too single for your shit, guys. of course i was gonna bring someone who's as lonely as me❞ she joked.

❝you are so damn sweet, i swear.❞ he rolled his eyes.