Chapter 1

|Jasmine POV|

The first day of senior year. I got all my classes with my bestfriends Kayla, Michael and Michelle (their twins), and Chresanto. My name is Jasmine Williams, I'm 17, lightskin with brown hair, slim thick with green eyes. I live on my own in a one bedroom apartment. my parents let me live on my one this year so i could get used to being dependent . let talk bout my last year in highschool.

As i wakeup realizing that i goto go back to that hell hole for my last year is kind of refreshing. i get out of my king size bed and head in to the bathroom. i turn on my shower as i wait for the water to warm up. As i hope in the shower i do the basics, wash my hair and my body , have my thinking time and then sing like have the vocal cords of Mariah Carey knowing damn well i cant sing.

When i get out i walk in my room lotion down and put on a white Hollister shirt, light blue skinny jeans and red converse. I put my hair up in a ballerina bun and did my usual makeup.

I head to the kitchen and get me some quick breakfast of a bagel and blueberry cream cheese and then head out the door to go meet up with the squad.

"Hey Jasmine" Michelle squeaked
"Well Hello Michelle"
"You ready?" Chresanto asked
" For what"
" For jesus to return... nigga, for our last year."
" What time he returning, cuz my schedule is real tight, can we reschedule... Yess!!"

|Chresanto POV|

damn she looked good, while just look like a random ass nigga with a plain red shirt , levi capris, and retro jordans. I cant help but to stare, until this nigga interrupted.

"bruh go talk to her" he interrupted my train of thought.

"Naw bruh we just friends"

"I know that you know that i know, you want to be with jasmine. Are you going to finally aske her out or nahh"

"Maybe it depends , will she break up with that cheating man hoe of a nigga derek or stay with him till graduation"

" Well you better get the contemplatin, before he ass dont be yours"

"i think im going to........."

Do you think he's gonna wait or do you think hell just come out and say it ?

Wait to the next chapter to see!! Coming to you soon!!