Part 3

Mia(POV)
I got up at 5:00 and I had an hour to get ready and be at the airport. Once I got done I wrote a not to mom that I left and then I went to the airport.

This is what she is wearing^^

Mia(POV)
I got to the airport and Jake texted me and said he would be waiting outside of the airport waiting for me. Finally my plane got called. I then got on the plane and soon left.
2 hours later
The plane finally landed and I then got my luggage and got out of the airport and I then saw a sign with my name on it and a blonde haired kid was holding it so I assumed it was Jake. I then walked up to him.
M- hi I'm Mia West I'm guessing you are Jake Paul?
J- yes hello I'm Jake. Nice to meet you, let me take your luggage.
M- thank you
We then got in his Tesla and he drove us to a big mansion(aka new team 10 house)
M- is this your house
J- yes big huh
M- very
I then got all my luggage and he opened the door for me and Jake called down this girl and guy.
??- hello I'm Erika, Jakes girlfriend/ wife
M- hello I'm Mia. Are you the only girl?
E- yes but I can already tell we're going to be best friends because I'm a model and your a model.
She then left
??- hi I'm Nick and I'm the COO of team 10 and I stay in the office all the time.
M-hi I'm Mia. But you probably know that so nice to meet you.
He then left
Me and Jake then walked in to the kitchen where I'm guessing the rest of the people are.
J- guys meet Mia, Mia meet
K- hi I'm Kade the photographer
N- hi I'm Kades brother Nathan, I'm Jakes videographer
JR- hi I'm Justin and I don't live here
M- hi guys nice to meet you
Jake then decided to give me a tour he then got to my room and it was by jakes best friends Chance and Anthony
J- Chance, Anthony meet Mia
C- hi I'm Chance and Jake, Anthony and I are from Ohio also
A- hi I'm Anthony and nice to meet you Mia.
M- nice to meet you guys

I then left and went to my room

430-words
Ps.. there is no Mia and Anthony parts yet but there will be so much..you just wait