Issues

Max wakes up before Chloe does and stands and stretches. She goes into Chloe's closet and finds some of Chloe's old clothes that fit her it's just a plain black tee shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. She walks down stairs, Joyce is making breakfast.

" You're up mighty early for a Sunday. " Joyce says reaching for another egg.

" eggs and bacon ok?" Max nods her head in acceptance.

" Do you mind if I take Chloe breakfast in bed?" Max asks groggily looking around the small kitchen.

" Of course, you can last night must have been pretty good for you to this." Joyce chuckles handing Max a small lap table with two full plates of bacon and eggs.

" Joyce, can I ask you something about William?" Joyce nods and leans on the counter listening intently.

" Well, how did you know he wanted to marry you did he ever say anything?" Max asks putting the small lap table on the counter.

" Well darlin' I just knew he did say about a year into the relationship that he would marry me. Why do you ask?" Joyce, has a sudden realization-

" Did Chloe say that she wanted to marry you?" Max nods and hides her face in her hands to hide her red face. Joyce hugs Max in excitement.

" Well just know you have my full approval." Joyce lets Max go and sends her upstairs. Max closes the door as softly as she could. She plants a delicate kiss on Chloe's lips which doesn't wake her but the smell of bacon does.

" Oh, hey Maximillian, holy shit you brought me breakfast." Chloe leans up and kisses Max.

" Thanks, babe " Max smiles and curls up next to Chloe and they eat breakfast in bed together.

" Max you look hella good in those clothes." Chloe reaches behind Max and gives her butt a light squeeze. Max squirms next to Chloe, she lets out soft giggle.

" Thank you, Chlo, you too. " Max leans up and kisses her blue-haired girlfriend on the cheek. Chloe leans over and kisses Max just as deep as the first time they kissed. At that moment David bursts into the room.

" Both of you get the fuck out of my house and don't come back!" Chloe stands up mad as hell, " Fuck you dick head, I'm going to love who I want and that's Max if you don't like that fine but you'll dislike it with a fucked-up face." Chloe hits David squarely in the jaw knocking him to the floor. Blood flows out of his mouth, he stands up and says with lots of struggle-

" You have a week to get all your stuff out of here Chloe, and neither of you is ever welcomed back here." David turns and leaves going to find an icepack.

" Chloe..." Max reaches out to hold Chloe's hand but she whips around towards her closet, she pulls out an old suitcase and fills it with some of her clothes.

" Chloe..." Max tries and fails again to talk to her girlfriend. Max continued to try as Chloe kept packing things in her suitcase. Max curls up into a ball and begins to cry.

" Chloe please say something," Max says between sobs. Chloe takes notice of the small crying woman she loves.

" Fuck, I'm sorry Maxy, David's just an asshole." Chloe lays down next to Max and pulls Max into her body, she showers Max with kisses. Joyce walks into the room wishes Chloe and Max good luck and apologizes that she can't do anything or even talk to David about it. The two girls take Chloe's things thrown them in the bed of her truck and drive away to the hotel.