The Fun Fair

Please vote and comment 

Banner is a picture I edited 

Hope you enjoy this chapter 

--------------------------------------------------------

                                                      *Lisa P.o.v* 

It's been a week since I left the school, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body while using the other towel to dry my hair as I walked out of the bathroom and straight into the hotel room, I stopped at the door. I leaned against the door frame and bite my bottom lip when my eyes landed on a half-naked shaggy black hair guy still sound asleep with the sheet barely covering him. I walked over to the bed, kneeled down beside him and kissed his cheek lightly. He opened his eyes looked up at me and smiled.

"Waw, you look so good in that towel" River smiled at me

"You look good in the sheet" I chuckled lightly

"Well thank you" He chuckled "But what do I own the pleasure of getting a kiss ?"

 "For looking for me, for helping me, For being here, For everything " I shrugged 

"My pleasure" He smiled "But I better shower" 

River got up out of the bed, I stood up and walked over to the dresser and sat down to dry my hair while River showered. The day after I took off from the school I found River outside the hotel, He was looking all night for me which made him fall off his bike, good thing he didn't get hurt. When I saw it was him I ran over to him and helped him into my room. Once he saw it was me, he passed out and fell asleep. When he woke up he looked at me and pulled me into a hug, he was so happy to see me and he finally got a good sleep. He tried to get me to back but I didn't want to so he said he would stay with me until I was ready to go back. After I finished drying my hair, I put my clothes on then sat on the bed to watch tv, It didn't take long before River walked out in a towel wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping from his hair and down his body, He walks over to the bed and sits down beside me to watch tv with me.

"What is our plans for today ?" River asked me 

"Well I think your plan is to walk around naked all day" I joked 

"That was my plan, I thought you would enjoy the view" He winked 

"Awe thank you for thinking about me, I was getting tired of looking at the boring walls" I joked 

"See I know exactly what you like" He smirked

"You proved that when you got me a sketchbook, art supplies and you even brought me the cute little horny devil teddy and to top it off you brought me junk food lots of junk food, You brought all that the day after you fell off your motorbike" I smiled 

"Well you looked like you needed it," He told me 

"I needed a sketchbook and art supplies?" I asked him

"Yes, drawing calms you" He smiled

"I needed a horny devil teddy?" I asked him

"A teddy yes, the horny devil part was just to remind you of me" He chuckled

"You're a horny devil ?" I asked him

"Yes" He nodded

"Yeah, I can see that" I nodded 

I turned onto my side then lay my head on River's chest, River wrapped his arm around me. I know the only thing that's blocking our two bodies are two small towels but that's alright because all I need right now is to be held by River no one else just him. As I lay on River's chest while watching tv I couldn't stop thinking about how everyone must be worried sick about me. After a while of laying on River's chest, I looked up at him then leaned up and kissed him on the lips, River was a bit shocked but it didn't take long before he started kissing me back, River pulled me up and closer to him, He put his hand behind my head while deeps the kiss. I lightly put my hand on his bare chest while I kiss him just as deep as he was kissing me. I put my other arm around his neck, The kiss was getting hot and heavy, I started lightly grinding against him and I could feel him through the towel. It felt amazing but I had to pull away then I looked into River's eyes then looked down.

"I'm sorry" I bite my bottom lip

"Don't apologise, I really liked it" He smiled kindly at me

I bite my bottom lip. 

"Come on, let's get dressed and I'll take you to the fair" He spoke 

"Alright" I smiled 

We both stood up and turned our backs to each other and started getting changed into our clothes. After we got dressed we left the hotel and headed to the fair. Once we got to the fair I ran off with River chasing me, I stopped at the ring toss, I looked at it while River stood beside me. My eyes landed on a purple monkey so I turned River.

"Win me that," I told him while I pointed to the purple monkey 

River smiled then walked over to the ring toss so I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist while he played, it didn't take long before he won the purple monkey for me. River grabbed my hand lightly and pulled me so I'm standing in front of me then he hands me the purple monkey which I took happily then cuddled it. River took my hand then we walked around the fair holding hands, River got us cotton candy. which we eat on a bench after the cotton candy we went on some rides then River won me some more toys and we eat a lot of food. When the sun went down and fairs light came on, Me and River was standing to wait to get on the Ferris wheel, My back was against River's chest while his arms were wrapped around me and his head was on top of mine when the sun went down the cold air come out, typical I know.

"You warm enough?" River whispered to me

I looked at over my shoulder a little and looked at him "Yes, Thanks" 

I smiled and looked forward again the line was getting smaller, we were getting closer to the Ferris wheel so I just cuddled into River while we waited. Once we finally got to the front, we got into the cart. The guy whispered something to River and River nodded then he got on the cart with me and sat down beside me then the guy closed the door and we started moving. I lay my head on River's shoulder so River put his arm over my shoulder but when we got to the top the cart stopped.

"Wow look at all those stars, the view looks amazing" I smiled  

"Yeah, This is an amazing view, I should bring a girl up here" He smirked 

I looked at him shocked then punched him in the side.

"Aw, what was that for ?" He asked 

"You are not allowed to bring any girl up here or on any Ferris wheels," I told him 

"What if she is my girlfriend ?" He chuckled 

"You are not allowed a girlfriend," I told him 

Know it was his turn to look at me shocked " Why not ?" 

"Because you have me, I'm a girl who causes troubles for you, A girl you buy stuff for and spoil hell you even come looking for me when you found out I left, Do you really need a girlfriend?" I asked him

"Well when you put it like that, hell no! One of you is enough thanks" He chuckled 

"I know, I'm a handful" I giggled lightly 

"True but I can handle you" River smiled at me

I looked up at him then smiled "True for know you can" 

Just then the ferris wheel started moving again, we went around again then when we got back down to the bottom we got off, we started heading for the exit.

"Lisa!, River!" We heard someone shout happily to us 

We turned around and our eyes landed on...

----------------------------------------------

That's it for know, find out who is there in the next chapter 

Leave a comment even if it's like your favourite character or chapter 

Or just how I'm doing anything at all

Please vote as well 

Thank you all for the votes and comment