Chapter 20: life is about to change

Credit to who ever made the edit at the top.
(One week later)
Emily's p.o.v
I haven't felt good all week I've been throwing up all the time. I think I might be pregnant, all the signs are there I'm late, and have been throwing up. I don't want to tell Stephen until I'm shore. He's also not home right now. All the guys decided they wanted to go on a camping trip so all the girl are staying at my place right now. So I decided to ask Willa to pick up a text while she went out to get everyone breakfast. So now here I am waiting in the bathroom I have to wait for a whole three minutes to see if my life is going to be changed forever. You know think never think three minutes is a long time until its those same three minutes that will determine the rest of your life.

The time is finally up but I can't look so I open the doors to all the girls standing outside the door.
"Can one of you look at it I'm too scared to."
At that moment Katie takes the test from me and says "of corse"
She looks at for a moment, not saying anything until I see a smile appear on her face. Then she looks up at me and says "congrats soon -to -be mom"
"Wait are you serious" I took the test from her and a huge smile spread across my face. We all stood there smiling and jumping around like a bunch of teenage girls and the entire time I kept repeating "I'm going to be a mom". When we finally stoped Willa asked me when I was going to tell Stephen, and I decided to do it when he got home it's not really the kind of thing you want to tell someone over the phone.

Stephen's p.o.v
Me and the guys were hanging out and having fun all day but now it's night and we're all starting to wind down, so right now we're all sitting around a campfire in perfect peace and quiet. Until I decided to break the silence by telling all the guys that I'm going to propose to Emily when we go back home. Everyone was shocked but in a good way ( I think) I mean they were all smiling. They are starting congratulating me. Then I said "you guys do realize she has to say yes before you all can congratulate me on being engaged right?" But David replies with "yea,we know but we already know she going say yes. She loves you, you love her, it's obvious that you guys are going to be a forever thing. I mean you guys are stemily after all."
"Thanks David"
"I have no problem saying the truth".
After that we just spent the rest of the night sitting around the fire talking and laughing. I can't wait to go home and be one step closer to making Emily my Wife.

A/N I feel like since dig is captain of the Olicity ship, David should be the biggest supporter of Stemily.

Instagram: fanpageforbestshows