Differences🤷🏽‍♀️

"Ben pov "
I walked down stairs I heard a lot of noise my grandma was cooking and people were coming over she said well hello stranger I hugged her she said you know you can't stay in that room forever I said I know but it hurts I miss her and I love her I can't believe that shes gone they really sent my girl away my grandma said listen I don't blame her mother she was scared for her daughters life she don't wanna loose her daughter to all this foolishness, if I could send you away I would she said now everybody's coming over for dinner I need you to go clean up your room I said you late I cleaned up the whole upstairs she smirked she said not my room .

I said even your room she said well get out my kitchen I said wait grandma can I please have some money to go to the store ? she said yeah go get my purse out the closet it's a coat wrapped in a box hanging on a hanger I said okay she handed me a $20 dollar bill I asked if she needed everything she said some tops I shook my head and walked to the store I seen some niggas I knew I dapped them up I walked into the store and grabbed a juice & some candy & chips this girl was texting and bumped Into me she said omg I'm so sorry I said you straight helping her pick up her stuff she looked new around.

I said I never seen you before she said I just moved around the corner on 38th and Chippewa I said that's where I live I said my address is 3801 she said mines is 3805 I said well can I get your number or something so I can show you around town atleast ? She said sure I handed her my phone she put her number in She waved bye chewing her gum I said bye watching her walk away I went to the counter to ring my stuff up and went back home I said here's your change grandma she said thank you my aunties and cousins and sisters was all in the kitchen I went back upstairs and shut my door and laid across my bed I turned on my tv and played 2k18 I put my phone on the charger my big sister Nesha came and told me the food was ready and grandma told me to come eat .

I turned off my game and put my gun under my pillow I walked downstairs into the kitchen I sat next to my grandma we held hands well she said prayer afterwards I fixed my plate and went upstairs I sat on my bed this girl I met a couple months ago texted me
-our convo -
Marie🙊💞: Hey , what's going on ?
Me : nothing I'm good
Marie🙊💞: Your not gonna vent me ?
Me : wym ?
Marie🙊💞 : cut the act I seen your insta post about your girlfriend and how you can see your brother anymore
Me : 🤷🏽‍♀️💔
Marie🙊💞:hey if you wanna take a ride I mean we can
Me : yeah give me about a hour