Chapter 1

This I going to be midnight
Just with the outs being white

Midnights POV
It was morning and as we walked Canterlot high came into view.I felt some thing on my head.

"So sorry" said someone. I turned around to see who it was. "Twilight? Wait your not twilight. And the Dazzlings. Why do you guys look different. How did you get your pendants back. And who are you." Said the girl in front of me. Fluttershy.

"Why Fluttershy, it's great to see you again. Well not really." Growled Aria as we laughed.

She squeaked and ran. "Hmm maybe we should have wore cloaks. Now she's going to tell" said Adagio.

"Well can't be helped. But I mean it can't be helped. They probably won't believe sweet little Fluttershy anyways." I said as my eyes glowed

"What are you planning" said Adagio.
"You'll find out. Soon"I said as the smirk that was on my face grew into a evil smile

Time skip
As we walked into Canterlot high, I noticed there was know one in the hall ways, but I still heard voices. "Must be lunch. Come Dazzlings, let's make our grand entrance" I said.

Aria and Sonata kicked open the doors and Adagio walked inside."Now why isn't this fun" she said as clapped her hands.

"Adagio" I said as I walked out of the shadows. Everyone's eyes grew wide. The mane seven got up and walked over.

"Dazzlings" everyone said execpt Twilight which had her attention focused on me.

"Hello again, twilight" I said. "Hello Midnight" she muttered so softly that only the girls could hear.

All their eyse widened. Fluttershy looked sad. "I tried to tell you guys, but you wouldn't listen" she said as she ran crying out the cafeteria.

I smirked."let's go girls". We walked out the cafeteria and found Fluttershy crying in the abandoned locker corner. She looked up as she saw us and her eyes widened.

"Now Fluttershy. Why are you crying. I thought your kindness made you like that. But to bad people take it for granted." I said is I crouched down and grabbed her chin. "Flutters do you remember the time at the friendship games, when you were stating the facts about how twilight was actually kind, but everyone glared at you because you accidentally made Sunset feel worse." I said. "Y-yes" she squeaked. "Well, Wouldn't you like being stronger than this instead of being weak. Aren't you tired of being treated like you are nothing." I said as I stared into her eyes and my eyes glowed green.

"Y-yes. I would. Midnight I'm tired of being treated like nothing even though I try to be kind. I don't know how to get revenge or how to say no. Please midnight help me" she said.

"Of course. Fluttershy." I said. Darkness engulfed her. When the darkness faded her new and improved self was there

 When the darkness faded her new and improved self was there

"Why hello Shadowfly" I said

"Hello, princess Midnight." She said as she bowed down with an evil smirk and got back up. "Let's go cause some choas."