Edward elric x reader.

Hey guys! so um well i HAD done this story but....i couldnt continue. I had no new ideas for that story. I'm so sorry! I AM going to be re-writing it here though! Ill be updating this story more often now that it's Summer. SO yeah. Again im so sorry that I have to re-write this! D:

So for THIS new story I have decided to make this a Highschool AU. SO you and all the other characters and ALphonse. SO yeah! enjoy.

*Noones POV*

You sighed as you made your way through the halls. It was your first day at Full metal high. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you have just moved from (highschool name) to Full metal high. At the moment you were on your way trying to find your way to your English class. As you FINALLY found the classroom you knocked on the door and walked in looking down not wanting to meet the 50 something eyes. 

*Ed's Pov* 
I sighed in boredom as I sat in English. As I closed my eyes I could hear some people gossiping about hearing a new kid coming to this class. I just shook my head and turned around to look at my brother Alphonse to talk but that's when the door opened to show a girl looking down. 
"Oh! You must be (Y/N)!" I heard the teacher say. "Well..don't be shy. Tell us something about you." As the girl now known as (Y/N) looked up I couldn't help but blush. She was so pretty! Her (H/C) (H/L) hair was nicely tied into a braid and she wore a band t-shirt and some sweats. 'Wow' was all I could think at that moment.

* Your POV* 
 I blushed and looked down rubbing my arm and moving my bangs out of my eyes. 
"U-um...my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I really like drawing?" I said looking at the teacher and she nodded. "Well miss (L/N)...why don't you sit down next to....MR ELRIC!" I followed the teachers gaze and I was met with a very handsom 15 year old. He had this golden like hair and these golden brown eyes. He looked at the teacher at the mention of his name then looked at me but looked away just as quickly. I nodded to the teacher and quickly made my way to my new seat. 

-later in class-

"Hey babe what's up?" I turned around to see a boy about my age and he had this hair that made him look like a palm tree. Being the smart mouth I was I looked at him with a blank expression. "What is it Palm tree?" His eye twiched before he dropped down into the seat next to me. "Aww I see youre not so shy as you seem." I rolled my eyes and tried to move away but he pulled me back. "Hey! Let me go." 

*Ed's POV* 
As I sat there I don't know what happened but as soon as that jerk Envy grabbed (Y/N)'s hand I felt something in me snap. In a second I was in his face. "She said let go Envy." I spat at him glaring. "Yeah? And what are you gonna do about it SQUIRT?" I growled and threw a punch at him. He didn't have time to react before I flipped him onto the desk making his back hit it roughly, causing him to groan. "DONT CALL ME SHORT!"  Everyone was now staring including (Y/N) and I sighed walking out before the bell even rang. The teacher didn't stop considering I usually left all the time.

*at lunch*

*still Ed's POV*

I growled as I sat down at my usuall table. I was still pissed at that damn Envy for treating (Y/n) like that. (Y/n)....why did I want to protect her? Whenever I looked at her she made me blush and my heart race just by that stupid adorable smile she had. I shook my head quickly and looked down at my lunch, not realizing my brother Alphonse was speaking. (Btw Al is human in this :3)
"Brother...Brother!"
"Huh?! What?" I asked jumping slightly. Al just shook his head and I saw him have some what of a smirk on his face. What's that smirk for?
"What were you thinking about brother? (Y/n) maybe?!" I blushed red and quickly covered Al's mouth. 
"What the hell Al?! You wanna announce it on a mega phone?! I don't think the principal heard you in her office!" Al just laughed and I glared at him before going back to eating my lunch. 
"So...Do you like her?" I nearly choked on my food and I looked at Al shocked. Was that what it was? D-did I like (Y/n)? 
"W-What?! N-No I would never like her!" I said trying to play it cool. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the smooth voice of (Y/n) behind us. 
"Who would you never like?"
*(your POV)*
"Who would you never like?" I said infront Ed as I saw his face go red. 
"N-No one! Um...I-I mean...NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!"
"Woah buddy. I didn't mean to make you mad." I said holding my hands up in defense.