50 Shades of Gallith Part 3

(AN- one small reference to hanging.)

Uhh, damn sun. It hits my eyes, forcing myself to wake up. The blades of grass scratch my fingers, I almost forgot I was here. I rub my eyes and see Simon sleeping against a tree that sat directly in front of me. Did he not want to sleep next to me? Was he watching me? He's not wearing his jacket and there's still a chill in the air. Oh, it was under my head. He must have given it to me for a pillow, I can only just remember him saying that he wanted to look after me. I unravel it and wrap around him, he mumbles and stirs in his sleep. I wonder what he's dreaming about? Or more so wha he dreams about? I don't think I could admit that he's recently flooded my dreams. Either holding me, or I run to find him. He mumbles more, he looks like when he sleeps. His eyes sit heavy on his face, I don't think he really sleeps that much. I look around, I swear its at least 6 or 7am. Well I can't sleep and I'm not waking him, I do actually care about him. I just sit next to him and watch. This will be something he'll never know. He's very peaceful in his sleep, his hair flows down his shoulders and across his cheeks. I take some in my fingers and gently twirl it, I do have massive hair envy. I want to hold him, let him know that I- a ranting, lipstick wearing twat loves him. Just do it! For once, my subconscious is right. I push myself between his jacket and himself, thank god trees are thick, and wrap my arms arounds his hips. Why are his so much nicer and slimmer than mine? I lean my head on his shoulders and he mumbles again, his leg accidentally moving over mine. I can't get out of this position, but I'm fine with it. "Damn you," I whisper. My conscious rubs his eyes and jumps into his satin bed sheets, a yawn catches my throat. Guess I'm still a little tired, I feel so incredibly comfortable. My eyes shut again and I feel warm.

"Oh Simon... where did you go?" I tease as I search my house looking for the cheeky lad. There's no response. "Simon?" I tease again, clutching his jacket and waving it to get some attention, "I'll put your jacket in the bin if you don't come out ya spaz!" I laugh, there's no response. Where is he? He's in the house, his footsteps are painted white on my floors. "Simon!" I run up the stairs and I stop. I see his head in my wardrobe. "What are you dong in there you idiot? Trying to change my clothes or something?" I laugh again, there's no response. He's ignoring me, "are you avoiding me? Do you want me to leave you here?" I walk up to him, he looks taller than normal. He's swaying, is he dancing and ignoring me? "What are you doing? Answer me." No response. The light magically comes on. He swings against the walls, his head droops down and his toes brush the floor. He hangs limp and breathless, I turn him around. My face sits on his body, my lips singing a song I've written. He stands by me, playing his bass and humming to himself, "...cause boys don't cry. Robert! Robert!"

"Robert!" Oh shit! My eyes are flashed open, my shoulders in a shake. "Jesus! You alright? You've been talking and fighting in your sleep mate", that was the worst dream I've ever had. But for some reason, gives me music ideas. Boys Don't Cry... sounds interesting. "Uh, yes I'm fine thank you. Just had a bad dream Si" Si? "I'd hate to say that I had a bad one too , but I won't get into details. No worries now, it's at least past 8 now. We should get back yeah", he takes my hands and pulls me to my feet. I hold him in a hug, "what you doing?" "I just wanted to." He pats my head... "Ok thats enough. Getting too sappy." Oh whatever, you liar! We emerge from the sea of green back to Crawley, never something I want us two to do ever again. "How about I drive, you seem a little tired still." "Yes, thanks" "I'll take you home and we can meet up for a music session or something next week if you'd like". He isn't pushing himself on me, not using his charm to stay around. Honestly, I don't want him to go. "Ah no don't be silly", he laughs from his nose as he pulls the car out from its park, "stay with me- I don't mean it like that! Don't get any ideas! Besides, I have some ideas that we can do now- music wise! I don't want to forget the words anyway." He nods, I like him driving since his eyes have to be on the road. "What were you thinking?" "Well, something like 'Boys Don't Cry' about how boys have this type of persona that they have to be strong and push through", he hums in response. "Good thinking there, id like to be in your head for a day. What about a tune like-" he hums a little beat. I like it, "yes that could work." I feel such compatibility with him now. Hopefully its like this forever. He drives into the drive way and hops out. "Ah no! Let me," he opens my door. "Don't be weird Simon," I laugh, "Im not weird Sir. I'm just a gentleman." I scoff. Hmm, Sir? "Shall I carry you bridal style in?" He's back to himself again. "No! I'm not a woman and I'm not that tired Si!" "Your call, but if you keep calling me Si, I'll do it." He walks inside, he's hard to make a deal with. "Since I'm letting you stay in my house for longer, I am the boss of this house ok? You keep taking charge here when you don't pay the bills for this place." He laughs and sits himself down at the kitchen table, "yes yes. Whatever you say... Sir." "Now you're making me sound like a dad, just let me run my own house thank you." "Ok, then what will you be doing right now dad?" For God sakes! "Da- I will be making breakfast. You're like a child, and you'll probably get noisier if you're not fed. Thats what I'm doing." "What are you making then dad?" "You'll be getting nothing if you keep calling me dad," "well don't call me a child then." I laugh, "well you are. Plus, children like eggs and bacon. That's what we're having."