Just Pushed My Mate Out The Window

I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am not going to be like some people and say I need 20 votes to post the next chapter. I realize that my writing sucks, so I am just going to post the chapters when I find convenient. * Means there talking in their head*

Desmond's POV

"Hey Des, I would like you to meet the newest member of our football team," Matt told me as we were walking in to the first day of school. It was 4 of us that hung out, now I guess it would be 5. I turned around to look at the newest member to the team. He had a muscular build, brown eyes, and light blond hair. He looked like he would be our new linebacker, after I was done examining him I turned to Matt, Trey, and Kyle.

*Looks like he will make a great addition to the team* I sent to my 3 pack members. Yes I did say pack. We were all werewolves, and I was there Alpha.

*That's why we got to him before the coach did. We wanted to make sure he had a good welcome* Trey sent me.

"Hey I don't mean to interrupt your little starring contest, but I'm Damon, and you must be the infamous Desmond I keep hearing about." I turned my head once gain to Damon. Anyone who could talk to me like that would be welcome to join the group. I could tell we were going to get along just fine.

"Whoa, look at that girl Des," Matt told me. I was the player in this school. I had pretty much dated every girl with two legs in the state. I turned around to see an averaged height girl waling down the hall, all of the guys were staring at her like she was a piece of meet, and they had not eaten in weeks.

"Dude, I would try to get a girl a little less violent," Damon told me. I laughed, and then walked toward her.

"Hey Beautiful," I said in my normal cocky tone. She turned toward my voice, and I got the first real glance at her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her body was just the right size, so that it could fit perfectly into mine. Her soft lips looked so inviting. Her eyes were so captivating, and her hair was a field of magnificent red curls. Mine. She was mine; no one could have her but me. She was the other half that completes me. She was my mate. Damon came up behind me and said something, but I was not paying attention to him at all. She answered him, and then practically sprinted down the hallway to her class.

I stared after her dumbstruck. I had the urge to run up to her and kiss her with so much passion, but before I could go some ones hand was on my shoulder. I turned around ready to yell at who ever it was keeping me from my mate, but I stopped when I saw that it was Damon.

"Dude, you better stay away from Devin. She will hurt you if you ever try to do anything to her. She doesn't like players like you." Damon told me. Devin. It was the most beautiful name in the world. Wait did he just say sister. I would have to become best friends with him to get to his sister. I have a feeling it wasn't going to be hard I genuinely liked the guy already. Devin was going to be mine know matter what.

I thought about her the rest of the day. She was not in my first 2 classes and I started to worry. I walked into my math class, which I shared with my sister. While I was lost in thought I felt someone sit on my lap. I immediately thought of Devin. I was disappointed to see that it was only Serina, another wolf from the pack. WE had dated for a little bit, but it didn't work out because she was only obsessed with becoming the Alpha's mate.

"Serina get off of my lap right now," I yelled at her through gritted teeth. Not 3 seconds after I told Serina Devin walked in. When she met my eye there was a look of pain on her face. I could not let my mate be hurt. She walked right passed us to sit at the back of the room.

"Come on Des, what do you really see in that girl when you could have me." She started nibbling on my neck, and that was the last straw. I pushed her off of my leg and on to the floor. I looked back at Devin to see she was talking to my sister. Just in time to hear her next words.

"Actually I kind of think he is a jerk, and I would never date a low life like him." Her words rang in my ear, and before I could stop my wolf I growled. This could be harder than I thought.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I was about to hop into my car, when I heard Damon's voice asking if I wanted to come over. Remembering that Devin was his sister I told him I would be right over. I followed him home to see that another car was parked in the drive way. Devin was home.

Sorry that this story kind of sucks but it helps ease my boredom. Hope you liked it.