Drunk night

[YOONGI]
You drinked a lot with your friends jimin,taehyung,& Jin.All of you were at jungkook party that he always invites you too.This night was different though.You drinked random things at one point just to get your mind off your girlfriend.Breakups are the hardest thing for you because a person you love always ends up not loving you back.Or even worse fake love.So you drink until you got drunk enough to do anything unimaginable.
Soon enough you see your hand being grabbed to a bedroom on whatever floor you were even on.You try to look at who the person was but couldn't because of your blurry drunk vision.The person slammed you on the door closing it and locking the door.The person breathed on your neck making you feel something you haven't felt in a long time.lust.Your dick was rising and you started to become needy as hell.You flipped the person over and notice.Jimin.At that moment you didn't care who to fuck you wanted something and your getting it.
You kissed him out of sudden but he let you entered inside his mouth.Your lips couldn't part for even a couple of seconds.Both of you taking off each other's clothes but the kissing was still going.You traveled downwards his neck forming color spots on his neck.Each time you made one he moaned.Jimins hand explored all the way down to your hard dick.Jimin unzip and took off yoongi pants.Yoongi walked to the bed and himin followed him.Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed and jimin started to suck on his hard veiny dick.He started from his tip and went downer with each suck.Yoongi groaned every time he got deepthroated by jimin.Yoongi took clumps of jimin's hair and took it to his wanted speed.Jimin started to gag a bit and started to moan with the mess he was making.Eventually, yoongi 's cum was all over jimin's mouth and he swallows yoongi excess.
"Go on the bed in doggy form" yoongi
Jimin obeyed without a word.Yoongi teases jimin by hand twisting his dick.
Jimin starts to moan and couldn't take it anymore.
"Please...daddy"
"If you say so"
Yoongi shoves his dick inside jimin's hole making his arms fall.Jimin picks up his arm but yoongi starts to fasten his paste.It was almost like yoongi couldn't stop he felt so good inside of jimin.Jimin soft moans started to turn on yoongi even more.Yoongi's paste made skin slapping sounds with jimin's ass.The room was filled with moans all over.The moans got louder as both felt tighter.
"Im gon-" jimin
Jimin came before he can even finish which made yoongi came as well.Jimin can feel the cum drip from his ass.
Both, yoongi and jimin lie down together and just looked at each other for a while.
"That was the best..thank you" yoongi
Jimin kissed yoongi on the lip before drifting off to sleep.
- Morning -
Yoongi woke up in a unfamiliar place.Yoongi looks around him and he finds himself naked in a bed with jimin's.
"Oh shit what the fuck happen" yoongi
———————-THE END——————
A/N
Did you like it ?
Sorry it was short it's currently like 2 am so yeah.Hopefully you liked it though.I will be making a fan fiction pretty soon so hopefully that will cover.Also follow me and possibly notifications 🤪
Anyways bye ❣️