Waves of Love :1

Standing by the window with the gentle wind hugging her and kissing her curves with her long tresses flying in the gentle breeze. The moonlight splashes down it's watery white-silver glow which poured into her room through the curtains bathing her .She looked angelic with her arms wrapped around herself try to keep her warm. She stood waiting for her man . The fragrance of air filled with his aroma , taking slow strides he moved forward , She knew it was him but she did not dared to turn back. , His hand snakes through her exposed waist holding her from behind . He swept the curtains of hair to one side burying his face in the crook of her neck he left delicate kisses moving up .He nibbled her earlobes leaving her weak in her knees.She clenched her fist with her eyes closed.

With a smirk he ran his hands up down of her either sides as he flushed their bodies against one another , his breath fanning across her neck did not help her.The close proximity made her feel dizzy She inhaled sharply savoring his scent which intoxicated her His proximity ,His thumb unconsciously moving up and down along her midriff .His lips nibbling her neck sucking and soothing .Unable to take in the sweet torture .She turned around hugging him Their heartbeats synchronized in a rhythm .Their breaths heavier. He lifted her chin up using his forefinger.To looking into her eyes filled with passion and desire. In a swift moment she was scooped in his arms.

Dil kho gaya ho gaya kisi ka
Ab raasta mil gaya khushi ka
Aankhon mein hai khwab sa kisi ka

Placing her in the middle of the bed.He took his own sweet time admiring her making up his mind he leaned forward placing wet kisses along her shoulder blade across her jaw placing a soft kiss he'd moved forward to taste her lips. he moved forward.They were inches apart .The only thing she had to do was to tilt her head to enjoy his essence.a gush of wind passed by waking them up.

Ab raasta mil gaya khushi ka
Rishta naya rabba dil chu raha hai
Kheeche mujhe koi dore
Teri ore

She looked around but no one wasn't there. He wasn't there .It was just a dream!! Was it only her dream ? No it wasn't.It was the condition of him too.He looked around but she wasn't there.They blushed crimson red thinking about the moments they spent in dream.It was their wedding tomorrow .They both got down from the bed and moved to the window side looking over the moon and the night sky draped in a blanket of stars.They smiled gazing over the moon bought them the feeling of them calling each other. They'd smiled. They haven't known each other not less than week and now They are consummated with each other's thoughts .

Teri ore, Teri ore, Teri ore, Teri ore
Hai rabba
Teri ore, Teri ore, Teri ore

He was a complete stranger a week back but now he'd become her life .Was this the feeling of being in love , Is she hopelessly in love with her future .Oops. Her tomorrow's goanna be husband. She squealed in excitement with the new found feeling. Caressing his face in the photo she placed a kiss blushing red. Was it the same for him ? No , As the feeling of love he felt was when his eyes got locked in her. She walked down the stairs with a tray of coffee , She was his prospective bride who he had come to see. She was too shy to look at him but he shamelessly had his eyes on her.Did he care that her parents were around nor his parent's were around ? No he didn't care .He felt as only they both were left around.He was mesmerized by her beauty. She bend down a little to hand him the cup of coffee But was the Groom in mood for coffee ? No. He was lost in the world of her .She had to call him up to twice to break his trance. When her smooth as silk voice pronounced his name "Omkara".. His name from the tip of her tongue added more beauty to his name. He took the cup of coffee from her and looked up at her once again .

Teri Ore, Teri Ore,

Teri Ore, Hai Rabba...

Teri Ore, Teri Ore, Teri Ore