[4]

I found out that he's romantic.

After that last night encounter, we bump into each other more.

More like I purposely try bumping into him and follow him everywhere he goes. He was so kind to me.

He called me his new friend. And for some reason he would talk sweetly to me. He said he likes the idea of romance.

"I get really tired sometimes, being an idol means devoting your self into music and your fans." He talked, reminiscing all the hardships he have been through. "I even remember starving myself so I could reach everyones standards."

"You should eat more." I mumbled. My foot kicking the ground so I'll sway on the swing that I'm sitting at.

Jimin smiled at me, "you care for me don't you?"

I shook my head. "No. I told you that you should eat more so that you won't have any fans anymore. When you get fat, people won't like you, and that way. . . You'll fail."

I smiled at him. Though he seemed sad of what I told him.

It's true, I wanted him to be fat so that no one will look at him anymore other than me. I wanted to be the only one to have him.

Was I too selfish?

But I can't have him right? Because he's the light. He's an angel.

And I'm...

Different.

A/N: please vote and leave a comment, i love reading them~❤😊