♥️▷BANLIST◁♥️

This is the one and only, amazing, Banlist!

I'm not ready to deal with those who won't follow the rules, therefore, I created this banlist.

There are multiple reasons why some peps will be banned and I will explain each and every point, if you don't understand or have a question, please ask, I won't bite you.. maybe.

Let's begin!
(Ps. I tried to sound serious, pwease tell me if I succeeded :3)

Reason one,
▷ Link Follower.

After requesting and publishing your entry, do not expect me to go after you to give you the link. I really don't care if you do or not take the graphic I made you, I'm not dying for you to use it, I honestly wouldn't care at all so why should I waste my time on giving you the link when it is your duty to ask for it after fulfilling the payments?

Reason two.
▷Not receiving your graphic within a week.

If you do not ask for your graphic link in pm/dm, do not expect to have it. You have the limit of a week (seven/7 days) to receive your graphic/ask for the link. If you ask for the link later, I will not give you the graphic, Why you may ask? Because your graphic is a waste of my storage; therefore I will be deleting your graphic after the week I publish it in. Do not give silly excuses because either way, you're still going to get banned. If you had a case and had to leave the app/website or even the internet, you could've said so immediately. Telling me that after your week is over is unacceptable and I won't be going you the graphic since it'll be deleted. You also can't take it from the chapter because there's the preview. And no, you cannot request the same graphic again, heck you can't even request any graphic.

Reason three.
▷Not giving credit.

Do not expect it to be fine to use the graphic without credit. I do not care who you are or who you're going to be, just give the goddamn credit.

Reason four.
▷Not using the graphic.

Previously, I gave graphics without minding this point, but not anymore. Creating graphics takes time and space, not only that it also takes the efforts of the designer. Not using it is plainly rude, or giving the graphic to someone else to use is also unacceptable (if the designer wasn't told/informed)

Reason five.
▷Not following the rules and payments.

The rules are a must,it is obvious that you you don't follow them you'll get banned, so why risk it? If you're requesting a cover then the story must be published. For god's damn sake, I got three cover requests and the books aren't even published, nor are the links received (only one of them was) ,give me one reason why I shouldn't ban you. I might give you a cover even if the story isn't published (which would only happen if I'm in a great mood) and after you receive it, you'll get banned.

Remember, I do not care who you are nor who you're going to be. Break the rules and you're getting banned.

1▷@ Chiyomiko◁ Requested cover whole story isn't published [against the rules] and didn't even bother to take the cover. [even worse]
2▷@◁
3▷@◁
4▷@◁
5▷@◁
6▷@◁
7▷@◁
8▷@◁
9▷@◁
10▷@◁

Saku OUT!!