12.

"Baby please.."Alia once again pleaded. "..just do me this favour..please..pretty please.."

"Alia can I ask you something.."Manik didn't look up as he was still looking in his file. His answer made Alia smile salaciously "Anything baby.."

"How dumb are you.."Manik finally looked up to look at Alia's shocked face. "I mean..seriously..tell me something Alia..are you pretending to be dumb or are you dumb for real.."

"What do you mean Manik.."Alia was offended now which clearly annoyed Manik even more. "Exactly my point Alia..I am telling you in clear words..though indirectly..that you are one of the dumbest person I have ever come across in my whole life..and here you are..still asking me what I mean.."Manik rolled his eyes.

"Fine then..let me tell you in very clear words..you are simply brainless bimbo who are just not ready to accept the fact that you are brainless bimbo.."

Tears started streaming in Alia's eyes "You are so mean Manik.."to which he replied. "..oh so finally your brain started working.."he smiled devilishly. "Thank goodness..that you finally noticed that I AM MEAN.."

"Now will you please stop your theatrics and get the hell away from me and my work place."Manik said dismissively as he looked back into his file once again.

"Manik.."Alia's tone was pleading now. "..please do this favour..please..or else my whole reputation would be destroyed.."

"Reputation.."Manik couldn't take it anymore so he kept back the file on the table and glared at Alia with such intensity that was enough to make her mewl. She started fidgeting as she couldn't take his heated glare so she looked down. "Yes..Manik..that's why even Nyonika aunty has agreed to it.."

"Oh so now you and Nyonika would teach me about Reputation.."Manik got up from his seat which was enough to make Alia's throat dry out of fear. "I didn't knew that I would actually see this day that two of the most reputation less people on this entire planet would start giving me lectures about Reputation.."

Alia's head snapped up as the words came out of Manik's mouth. But of course she didn't have the courage to say anything to him.

On top of that Manik didn't gave her any opportunity to speak as well. "Nyonika Malhotra..who has made out of beast with god knows how many men..and that most of them of my age..just to get her way out.."

"...the one who married my Middle Aged Father just to have access to his superfluous wealth.."

"..the one who only used her only son as a bait for getting her motives fulfilled.."

"..and the one who could bed anyone just to gain power.."

"..is all of a sudden worried about my reputation.."

"Not only that..you."Manik pointed at Alia and continued "..who change boyfriends like clothes just to keep your boat floated.."

"...who jump into bed with anyone while being into a relationship with another person.."

"..who cheats ,betray and breaks people's trust just to make sure that her bank balance remain intact.."

"..you are giving me..lecture about Reputation.."

"..ironic isn't.."

Alia gulped and tried to speak "..Manik that was millions years ago..and that happened just once..I got distracted and lost control over my emotions and ended up.."but before she could finish Manik interrupted her..