0.5 . Chapter 5

Scorpio Pov :

I slept quite well but I suddenly had an urge to wake up.

I decided to get some water but I noticed that the empty blanket that was in the other couch empty. I panicked wondering where she could've gone.

I glanced outside. It was still dark so anything bad could've happened to her.

Then, I heard sniffling. I furrowed my eyebrows following the noise.

I saw Aquarius outside of the house sitting on the bench. She was crying.

I hid behind the window trying to hear what she was crying for.

"I never really understood why you would always say that." She sniffed and spoke again "Why do you keep saying that? Everything happens for a reason." She sighed and everything was quiet until she whispered "I wish everything was the way it was. Peaceful and happy... I miss you guys."

I heard a click of something small close. And everything was silent. I only heard the breathing of myself and Aquarius. I peeked out of the window and saw that Aquarius fell asleep.

I pushed the door open and leaned on my knee. I brushed away peices of her hair out of her face.

Dried tears were plastered on her face. I felt bad for her. I really did. It made me think of my parents. Where could've they been. Our group has been trying to find them for months. Almost a year now. But there weren't any traces of them.

We still don't know who started the virus. That was another problem. But I really hope that our family is still alive and are together.

I saw that Golden was also curled up next to Aquarius beside her leg.

I petted Golden and picked her up.

I placed Golden in a pile of blanket. I wrapped her up for her to stay warm. I came back out to get Aquarius inside.

I carried her inside and placed her where I was sleeping last and I went to sleep on the other couch.

My eyes felt heavy as I watched the clock soon, I fell in a slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo Pov :
I swung my sword towards the head of the mannequin. I swiftly moved and kicked the body and slashed the stomach with my sword head.

"Leo!" Pisces panted as she lowered her head.

I snorted "calm down, what's happening." Pisces grabbed my shoulder and shook me "the three are missing."

Her eyes widened "Who's the three." I replied. "Aries, Sagittarius, and Scorpio!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and squinted at her "Your not joking." She shook her head " I'm not. Virgo found out when she called them. Virgo was planning on doing something that included them and they never came. Virgo got frustrated and physically went to there dorms. Virgo never found any of them."

Pisces rubbed the temples of her head "Where are you. You guys are in big trouble when you guys are found." She spoke to herself.

"Maybe they went to get supplies." I replied calm and I was used to it by now.

She pointed at me. I raised my eyebrows "maybe your right. I'll inform Virgo." Pisces ran outside the training room.

I sighed and decided that I'll come along.

I grabbed my bag and shut the door close. I saw Cancer in the hallways walking up and down. "You okay?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. She bit on her nails and continued to walk. I rolled my eyes. I went to go to Libra's dorm.

I knocked on the door and after a few moments someone finally opened up. "Hey long hair." I teased him and flopped on his bed. I saw a glance of him rolling his eyes "Hello, lion head." I laughed at his attempt to call me a name.

"What is with everybody worrying about the three?" Libra sighed and sat next to me "Virgo has had it this time with everybody leaving without informing her so she blew up and started yelling."

I pursed my lips and looked at Libra "I can see why she could get mad. But isn't she used to it already. Even all of us?" I responded.

"I know. But ever since that Aquarius girl came, Virgo has been controlling and concentrated."

"Hasn't she always been." I gave a sarcastic remark. Libra chuckled "For real." I giggled "Okay okay. I guess your right."

"I have to go to Virgo, she'll get mad if I don't come to her in time." I nodded my head and grabbed a book from his drawer.

"Your staying?" He asked. In reply, I nodded my head once again.

"Don't take or look at anything I haven't let you seen. Or else." He gave me a warning as he got out of the room.

"Psh. I never read this book." I put the book back in his drawer and opened the cabinet next to me.

The last time I came in here was when I made Libra mad. I came in here usually but I'd always cause trouble.

Like one time. I had no idea that syncage (a type of potion) was in my pocket. I accidentally spilled it on his armour while I was examining it. The armour got dirty and couldn't come back to how it looked like. So I couldn't go in ever since that day.

But with through the convincing, I managed to make him give up and let me back in his room.

I smiled. Victory, oh sweet victory.

I didn't find anything interesting on his cabinet so I decided to go to his bed and take a nap.