Introduction & Important note

Hello!

Hello!

You made it. Welcome back!

My name is Héphzibah but you can call me Zizi or Z, like lightning(I know, it's cool)

You understand how Wattpadders say: "I wrote this book because I was so depressed, so I wanted a way to escape"?

Well, same.

This story is a sequel to my first novel "Girl Who Dreamt Of Castles", and it can be read as a stand-alone. But if you want to really get to know the characters and their roots, then I'll humbly ask you to read the prequel.

It is also inspired by one of Zayn's songs; Entertainer, which is still my favourite of all time. Whatever state Zayn was when he wrote that song, I become in that same state when I write. I love you, Zayn.

I'm never really specific about what I write and that's why it's always hard for me to answer the question 'what is your book about?' because well, it's about everything. I try to write about life. Everything happens in life, right? In this book, I will write everything but mostly in a romantic sense. Yeah, exactly that. Even the deaths will be kinda romantic.

*winks*

Crooks and Castles Copyright © 2018 Héphzibah Brian Izuogu.

All right reserved.

•••••••

This book is also a work of fiction in that the names of people and places are not real, the incidents are inspired by imaginations or have been used in a fictitious manner. So much amount of poetic license has been employed in the hope of making this book interesting for you all. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it (I'm not done though).

This story contains love, friendship, hate, revenge, books, wine drinking and also a polyandric relationship. So please... #Noslutshaming.

Please do not copy this story. Be creative, write for you and every other thing will follow.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, tag, tag, tag and last...

Read the hell outta this book.

Shine, always.

:)

Drop your country flag. I would loove to know where you're from. :)