PUNCTURED DESTINY

CHAPTER 1

The House of the Ojo-Williams' could be likened to a house of sorrow. Fabian OJO-Williams, the only son of Asabi, the first wife of Awaromaro his father, was traded in exchange for her womb.  had remarried causing Asabi to be bitter in her marital home.
She had consulted her mother, Abikun, who had told her the reason for her being fruitless and the remedy being the trade of her womb which she had done in agony. Abikun also made known to Asabi the cause of her childlessness.
It all began in the days of Abikun's great grand mother, Omoboriowo. She had been married to Lapite. After 20 years of marriage without children despite her heritage's being blessed with the abundance of children. Lapite remarried another woman named Arese. Arese was Omoboriowo's arch-enemy. Arese gave birth to twins who died a year later the same time Omoboriowo gave birth to a boy named Awaromaro.
Three years later, Omoboriowo became pregnant but Arese brain-washed Lapite to think it was born out of adultery and therefore Lapite sent Omoboriowo out of his house
Heavy as she was with pregnancy, she was thrown out into Jogbo forest. A dark forest filled with wild animals and evil spirits. It was believed that the sincerest of all wishes are always answered in Jogbo forest. She went into labour three days after she was thrown into the forest.
As she was about to breathe her last, she cursed the OJO-Williams heritage to always go through her plight. She wanted them to feel the pain of having her husband marrying her arch-enemy but there was a twist. The twist was that the first wife would never give birth unless she trades off her womb.  Saworoide, an evil spirit heard her wish and answered her.
Abikun also told Asabi that the only way she would give birth is if she trades off her womb because the curse had already started taking place through to Fabian, the result of her lost womb.