chapter 2

hey everybody im really sorry i didn't update in a long time so here's the second chapter i really hope you like it. so comment, vote and share <3 ~shai

Chapter 2~

Brandon's blond hair was seen in the background. He sat on a swing and waited. I went to him and hugged him from behind. "Hey," Brendon said, kissing my lips. When we pulled apart, I told him what happened, he looked a bit worried. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded yes. Suddenly there was music and a car stopped in front of us. I smiled and we went to get ice cream from the ice cream truck in front of us. After an hour, we finished eating and just sat on a bench and laughed. "I kind of have to go," I said, disappointed. "Never mind," Brandon said, lifting my face up and makes me look at his blue eyes looked like the stormy sea. "I will see you tomorrow at school," he said with a half smile and kissed my lips. After five minutes I was on my door. Weakly knocked on the door, hoping my mother will open. The door swung open, revealing Blond guy with blue eyes, Nail. I went in and met a mad face. Zayn stood there, looking at me. "Where the hell have you been?" Zayn shouted at me. "On a date, I told you," I said defensively. He said nothing. I went to the stairs, "We'll talk about it tomorrow, go to bed now," he said and rolled my eyes. Lucky he did not see me, I thought to myself and entered my room. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth white. I put on my pajamas and lay down. Tomorrow I go to school for the first time this month. It will be hard, but I will pass it, as always. I finally fell asleep, thinking about what will happen tomorrow…

Morning

I opened my eyes, the sun is blinding my face. I sat down and I heard my mother call "Emily Wake up!" I sighed and walked in the shower. After I got organized, I wore a denim skirt school and I buttoned the white shirt of the school. I tied the tie and fixed my hair. I went downstairs, holding my bag in my hand. All the boys were sitting in the kitchen eating. "Good morning," they said, "Good morning," I said back and sat in one of the chairs. Chuck, my best friend, should pick me up at any moment. I sighed and leaned back. "You need me to bring you?" Zayn asked, "No, I have a ride," I said with a half smile. Five minutes later there was a car horn. "Bye" I said and left the house. I saw Chuck's stretch limousine and entered to it. Chuck smiled when I came in and kissed my cheek. After ten minutes we were entering the school portals. here we go…