Doyoung

This was requested by...
seonlin_alpaca!

* PC Bang (PC ) = a public computer room where people can play online multiplayer games

I couldn't decide if he should be older or younger, so I wrote both scenarios and you can choose (or just read both lol)

You tied your hair up into a bun before pulling your hood over your head. A mask covered your face as you snuck out of the house and walked through the evening streets.

You went straight to the local PC Bang, greeted the manager, and then sat down at your usual computer.

Your parents had recently confiscated all of the laptops and computers in the house, since it was your final year at school, and they wanted to ensure that you only studied and didn't get distracted.

However, you just liked playing games so much that you couldn't resist, and because you thought that going to a PC Bang was a lot safer than playing at home, you secretly went out in the evenings.

After winning the first game, you relaxed back into the chair while you drank some water.

Scenario A - You're older than him:
"You're one of the best players I've seen hyung!" A boy next to you suddenly spoke, causing you to choke on your water.

'When did he even get here?' You thought to yourself.

"Thanks." You muttered with a smirk, as you quickly pulled your hood down and took off your mask.

His eyes grew wide and he immediately apologised. "I am so sorry! I just assumed you were a boy. Err... not because I'm sexist though, of course girls can be into gaming too! Well you didn't look like a girl before but... umm now I definitely see it... And I'm not saying that there are any stereotypes for how people should look either!" He rambled on awkwardly, making you laugh.

"It's ok, don't worry about it." You reassured him. "So, do you want to play a game together?" You asked.

"Yeah, that'll be cool. I'm only a beginner though, can you help me improve? I keep dying within the first minute." He whined in a cute voice.

"Sure I'll help. By the way, how old are you?" You asked curiously.

"I'm 16, in the 1st year of high school. What about you?" He said.

"I'm graduating this year, so I'm almost 19." You told him. "Wait, what's a little kid like you doing out so late by yourself?" You asked.

"Noona~ I'm only two years younger than you and it's only 7pm!" He complained in that same cute, whiny voice.

"Fine. Let me teach you a few tricks in the game then." You agreed.

You told him about the best weapons and shields to use, then you helped him complete some quests and finally he was ready to play a game with you, on your team of course.

He was so happy when your team won the game, he insisted to play another and then another until eventually his eyes and hands started hurting.

You smiled at him rubbing his eyes, "I think it's best that we stop here for today."

"Please one more game! It's so much fun with you noona!" He begged.

"You know each game is like an hour long, right?" You asked him sternly.

"Yes I know." He mumbled quietly as he turned off the computer.

"C'mon let's go, and don't worry I'll pay for you." You said as you passed the money over to the manager on the way out.

"Thank you. Will you be here again tomorrow noona?" He asked hopefully.

"Probably." You told him.

"Ok good, because I like you a lot!" He exclaimed boldly, causing you to laugh again.

"I like you too, make sure you get home safely." You said as he waved goodbye and walked away.

Scenario B - You're younger than him:
"You're quite good... for a girl." He muttered as he set up his computer next to yours.

"Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?" You asked raising our eyebrows.

"Well, everyone knows that girls aren't as good with computers as guys. You'd rather do your make up and go shopping." He said casually.

"Oh really? Shall we play a game to see if it's true?" You asked confidently.

"Sure, but don't get too upset when you lose, okay?" He said with a smirk, causing you to roll your eyes.

You fought against each other and of course you won. He coughed before saying "I let you win."

"So how about we play a few more rounds then? You know, to be fair." You said.

You went on to win the next two games causing him to sigh, "Ok fine! I admit my defeat..." he muttered with a small pout forming on his face.

"Finally..." You mumbled to yourself quietly.

"So what university do you go to?" He asked changing the subject.

You looked away from him shyly, "Oh actually I'm still in high school, but I'm graduating this year." You told him.

"Oh... do your parents know you're here?" He asked.

"No, they would kill me if they knew I was playing games. They think I'm studying at the library." You explained.

"Well if you've got exams coming up, I can help if you want." He offered suddenly.

"Really?" You asked surprised.

"Yeah, I mean I feel bad for being rude to you earlier... and I kinda just want to spend more time with you." He blushed slightly.

You smiled, "I'd like that too."

After talking for a bit longer, he offered to walk you home since it was late. Once you arrived outside of your house, you politely bowed and thanked him.

"You don't need to be formal, just call me oppa." He said as he passed you his phone number. "Text me if you need help with anything! I'll come straight away." He said with a wink before he began walking away, leaving you staring at him with a wide grin...

_

I can't believe that the last time I thanked my readers was in my Johnny imagine at 10K votes...

BUT NOW I'M AT 22K VOTES!!! 🎉
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! It's been over a year and I still find it really fun ❤️👍🏼😁

Btw does anyone play Superstar SM/JYP/BTS?? I'm currently obsessed with it and somehow I'm in the Gold I league 🎵🎤