𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

THE WAY IT ENDS

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     Anywhere she went the debris of a life forever gone followed, and Kyra carried it all with a gentle smile and unshakable humanity. The world was vast and chaotic, yet in all the disarray she could find beauty. She had learned from a young age to see potential in the most improbable places and embrace it dearly. Such as the strength of an elephant that many find intimidating, Kyra looked up in awe and admiration. Or a violent storm that tore the coast, knocking down the trees and roaring the night away. However, no one could deny the charm of the lilac hue and the raw energy as lighting spilled on the gigantic canvas.

     Kyra wasn't sure how she ended up admiring the erosion and might of the Great Sept of Baelor. Even less to say what events lead her to a brothel. It wasn't everything she had ever dreamed of but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... In a place like King's Landing life goes on fast and Kyra had to adapt, at least until she could carry on with her journey.

     Somehow, she ended up catching the King's eye. Kyra didn't mind it much but her discomfort grew as she got eloped with all the spiders surrounding the Red Keep. Conspiracies and lies weren't for her, so the girl kept to herself and once again enjoyed the beauty the place could offer her. At the end of the day that was all Kyra wanted ━ to see, to taste, to feel. Live.

     That's where she stood when she met the Imp. From the stories and ill-mannered gossip, Kyra had a general idea of what the folk thought of Tyrion Lannister. Still like many times before, Kyra had to find out for herself.