Chapter 5

"Let's get back in the tub," your teeth chatter as the cold finally hits you.

"You heard the lady!" Jesse gives his friend a nod.

"To the hot tub!" Luca lifts you from your feet and you giggle, letting your head fall back as he carries you back to the steamy water.

He plops you into the warm bubbles and it's a shock to your system to go from one extreme to the other. But, it's kind of perfect too. It's definitely not more extreme than what you're considering right now: going from virgin to a woman who's been shared by two men.

As if they're reading your thoughts, the guys get back into the water with you. The way they watch you, the hunger you see in their eyes, the need etched into their faces, the promise of what's to come growing rigid in each of their boxer briefs, it makes you realize that you're the one with all the control here.

Feeling high on your power, you throw your head back and stop them.

"Hey now, wait a sec." You hold up your hand and they halt in their tracks. "Are you trying to tell me that you both put on a sexy striptease for some girl way back when, but you won't put one on for me?" You can feel the mischief twinkling in your eyes as you slide your head to the side and watch them.

"Oh, so this is too much left to the imagination?" Jesse sticks his thumb under his waistband and snaps the taut fabric out.

He's right. There's not much more that you'll be able to see when he's naked than you can see right now. Still, is it so bad to ask for a little seduction?

"Maybe I don't want to use my imagination at all," you smirk. "I'm ready to enjoy more than just fantasies," your voice is hushed, but it still sounds so loud over the silence.

"Well then, maybe it's time for us to make some fantasies come true," Luca hops over the edge of the tub and swirls his hips in your face.

You're shocked when Jesse jumps into the water with him and they both grind their barely clad cocks toward your face. Still, you're not so shocked that you look away. You soak in the way the tight fabric of their underwear snugly hugs their thick, steel shafts. Your nipples pebble and you lick your lips starving for something you've never tasted.

"Wanna see more?" Luca doesn't wait for you to respond. He slides his fingers under the edge of his boxer briefs and peels them down over his hip. You can see his firm ass first and then he tugs them down in front, stepping out of his red shorts and tossing them out of the tub.

You can feel your mouth drop open as you study every inch of his big, fat cock. Wow. You don't mean to stare like this, but it's hard to make yourself look away. That is, until Jesse strips his blue underwear off and you're attention is divided between two gorgeous men, standing completely naked and who are both rock hard for you.

"Mmm, come here," you gesture them to join you in the water and they slide up to either side of you.

"Now we're naked, how about you join us?" Jesse murmurs as he takes your earlobe into his warm mouth.

"Yeah, you're way over dressed for this party now," Luca agrees. His hands slide up your leg and inch between them until you can feel his fingertips brushing the front of your panties.

"Well, I wouldn't want to be the only one left out," you purr. Quickly, you lean forward and unsnap your bra. You hold it up over the edge of the water, letting it dangle from your fingers and then toss it to the side.

"Stand up," Jesse's voice is gruff and full of urgency. You immediately get your feet under you and stand topless in front of the men.

"We want to take these off," Jesse drags his fingertip over your panties. "With our teeth.