Divorced Mommies

Emma was sitting by her desk at the station in the apple of New York when she got a call and picked it up. "Detective Swan. Yeah? What?! Where is she?! I'll be there as fast as I can", she said and hung up standing from her desk, groaning out.

"What's wrong?", Rex, her partner asked, but Emma just shook her head.

"Just your niece who got into a fight", she said walking out of the room and Rex sighed watching his ex sister in law walking out of the office. Emma walked out of the building and ran over to her car driving as fast as she could over to the high school.

Once she got there, she parked and got out, running across the parking lot, many students watching her as she did and ran inside the school. She walked fast over to the principal's office, but immediately stopped when she heard a certain voice. The voice of none other than her ex wife.

She sighed and walked inside and followed the sound of her ex wife over to the door to the principal's office and walked inside seeing her ex wife and daughter sitting in two chairs in front of the principal's desk. She met her ex wife's eyes and the beautiful brown eyes rolled and she couldn't stop her own roll of eyes.

"Mrs Swan-Mills, thank you for coming", the principal said and Emma immediately rolled her eyes.

"It's just Swan mr. Brown. Now why are we here?", she asked sitting down in the third chair, next to her daughter so the girl sat in the middle.

"Right, I apologize. Now as I told you both on the phone, your daughter here got into a fight with one of the boys", he said and Emma turned to her daughter who just sat with crossed arms. It surprised Emma that Regina hadn't told her not to.

"And why did she do that? What happened?"

The man was about to answer when the door opened again and a boy and a woman walked inside. Emma and Regina guessed that must be the boy and his mother. "Thank you for coming mrs. Corbs", the principal said and the woman smiled and nodded walking over to the couch sitting down with her son. He had a blue mark around his left eye.

"Now, as I said, your daughter Alex got into a fight with Christian over here in their recess. Alex why don't you tell them what happened?", the principal said and they all turned to the girl in the middle chair.

"I didn't do anything wrong", she said looking up at her blonde mother and Emma nodded bringing her hand to her daughter's cheek.

"Tell us what happened"

Alex sighed and nodded looking down. "I was just standing outside when he and his friends came over and made fun of me"

"So you hit him?", Regina asked, but Alex shook her head.

"No. After he was tired of making fun of me, he started putting his hand on my bra, trying to pull it off and I told him to stop, but he kept pulling it. That's when I hit him", she explained and both mothers lost it.

"He what?!"

"What?!"

The boy in the couch squirmed in his seat and looked up from his feet, meeting the two mothers deadly stares. "How are you sending her to the office for this?!", Regina asked turning to the principal and the man cleared his throat.

"Miss Mills, your daughter hit another student, we have to—"

"I don't care if she beat him to death. He deserves that blue eye for sexual harassing my daughter", she interrupted him and Emma smiled softly at her ex wife. She's always loved how much Regina loved and protected their children.

"I think you're going a little over the li—"

"Over the line?! The stupid peasant of a boy didn't understand a no. He tried to take my daughter's bra off her without her permission. That's sexual harassment and I can easily charge him, as I can easily take your job with me", she threatened and Emma felt herself getting wet. Oh how she loved her ex wife being so feisty. And god how she hated it.

"You need to remember that I'm a lawyer while my ex wife is a detective. Together we can make you lose your job before you wake up tomorrow morning", she said before standing from her seat, daughter and ex wife following, and turned to the boy.

"You stay away from my daughter or I will charge you, do you understand me?"

The boy nodded quickly and Regina nodded before turning back to the principal. "We're leaving. If I hear about a similar situation again, my ex wife and I will make sure you're job is taken from you. Goodbye mr. Brown"

The family walked out of the office and into the hallway and Regina turned to her daughter who looked down. "Look at me sweetie", she whispered and the girl looked up at her mother. "It's okay. We're not angry at you. We love you and we're so proud of you for defending yourself. You've gotten your mother's courage", she said and met Emma's soft eyes and smile.

The bell rung and Alex hugged her mothers tight in a group hug. "I love you both", she whispered and pulled looking down at them. They were at least a foot smaller than her.

"Please be friends again", she said before running off towards the cafeteria and the two mothers watched as their daughter ran off. Emma sighed and turned to her ex wife who looked back at her.

"When are we going to tell the kids?", Regina asked they got into the janitors closet, Emma kissing her down her neck, no doubt marking her.

"Not yet. I like running around in secret", she said and brought her hand to her ex wife's skirt, pulling it down. She moaned and brought their lips together in a hard kiss. Bringing the panties down as well, her hand immediately landing on the woman's clit.

"Oh god", Regina moaned into her ex wife's mouth and Emma smiled at the reaction. She loved how her ex wife still loved her touches. "Please"

Without answering, Emma brought three fingers inside and Regina almost screamed out making Emma smirk before kissing her ex wife hard.
————————————————
"So. What did they say?", Henry asked his little sister as they met in lunch and Alex groaned and sat down next to her brother.

"They eyed each other deadly as always but the attraction is obviously still there", she said and Henry chuckled shaking his head as he opened the container with their mom's lasagna. Alex sighed and took her own fork from her own lasagna but turned to her brother's and ate some. Henry smiled at the action. It reminded him of the times he did it with their older brother Andrew.

"I bet they're doing it in the janitors closet as we speak", she said with a disgusted face and Henry laughed nodding.

"Of course they are"

They sat in silence for a few moments, eating the lasagna before Alex decided to speak up. "Ten bucks they're telling us within two months"

"Deal", Henry quickly said and Alex smiled taking another bite of their lasagna.