Chapter 2

At School

( Maia's POV )

"Hey Maia !" A voice interrupt me . I look up and see Xiumin smiling happily . "What's with you today , oppa ?" I asked . "Nothing .." He said , taking a seat beside me . "Where's PIG BOY ?" I asked . "Don't worry .. He's at the archery club ." He said . "Good .." I said and lie my head on Xiumin's shoulder . "Oppa .. I'm sleepy ." I pout . "Did you sleep ?" He asked . "Not really .. I mean not enough .." I said , yawning . " Aish this kid . You're a girl and you should sleep early ." He scolded . "Oppa .. Mianhae .. I had a nightmare .. That's why I can't sleep well .." I said . Then , the bell rings . "Kaja ." He said .

"Okay class . Today Mrs Choi is not in .. She told me to ask you guys to pass your english assignment . Now , Hyuna .. Can you help me pick their works ?" Ms Joon said , smiling . "Fine ." Hyuna said and roll her eyes . BITCH . " Oppaaaaa ~~ Pass me your work , oppa .." Hyuna said to Baekhyun . Ugh . Disgusting . I roll my eyes and continue talking to Xiumin . "What are you going to do after school , oppa ?" I asked him . "Nothing .. Wae ?" He said . "Nothing ... Let's watch movie then .." I said . "I thought you're working today .." He said , drinking his water . "My work starts at 3pm .. So I have 2 hours to spend time with you .." I smile widely . Then , a hand slam on our table . "Hello FREAKS ." Guess what ? It's PIG BOY'S SOULMATE . "Pass me your works now ." She added . "Can you ask for it politely ?" Xiumin said . Then , she glare at Xiumin . "Oppa . This kind of human doesn't know how to act polite .." I said and pass my work and Xiumin's . "Right ." He said , smirking . "Will you go now , Ms Kim . Thank you ." I said and wait for her to go . "Slut ." She muttered under her breath . Argh . I feel like killing that girl .

It's recess time . Xiumin and I walk to the cafeteria and look for the EXO's table . "Guys here !" Chanyeol said waving his hand . We walk to the table and take a seat . "Ugh . Sorry folks . I've got no appetite to eat ." Pig boy said , standing . "Eh ? But you're about to eat ." Luhan said while Kris raise a brow . "Look . If you don't want me to be here , just say it . Don't act like you don't have any appetite to eat ." I said looking at him with hatred . "Sorry , Ms Browny . Actually .. I really don't have any appetite to eat ." He said and smirk . "Burn ." Sehun said and Suho nudge him with his elbow . I glare at both of them . "Ow ! What was that for ?" Sehun said caressing his arm . "Now . If you'll excuse me .. I need to pee ." He said and leave the table . "Argh !" I yelled and sit back with frustration . "Calm down , mei mei .." Tao said while patting my back since he's sitting beside me . "God . I hate him so much ." I said , balling up my fist . "Here .. Drink this ." Lay said giving me a cup of tea . "Hey ! That's mine !!" Chen said , lighten his tone a lil bit and with that Xiumin smack his head . "Ow ." He rub his head . I laugh at both of their behaviours and drink the tea . "How do you feel , Maia ?" Kai asked . "Are you being sarcastic ?" I asked back . "Anio .. I thought you would be mad because Chen put some pepper in his tea ." . "What ?!" I shouted and grab a tissue , trying to throw up . "Ahahahaha ! I was just kidding you fool ." He said clenching his stomach . "Aish . Yah !" I said and throw the the tissue at him and everyone laugh .

( Baekhyun's POV )

Stupid Browny . I seriously hate that girl so much . Feel like slapping her on the face . I walk to the washroom and wash my hands . I didn't even bother to pee . It was just a lie . I walk out from the washroom and headed back to the class .

I sit on my seat and check my instagram . I scroll down and see a picture .

Wanna Watch 'THE STAR' Again ?

Date : 13 January 2014

Time : 3.30pm

Place : The Theater

All of you are welcome to come .

The price of the ticket is 500won for adult and child .

Thank you .

Hah ! Yes . This time I going to know her . The bell rings and students started to scatter around .

"Dude . Wanna go out later ?" Chanyeol said while flipping the pages until he find page 76 . "I can't .. I'm going somewhere today .." I said looking around the class only to find Browy and Xiumin hyung playing around . "Odi ?" He asked . I turn my attention to him and smile . "The Theater .." I said , smiling . "Umm .. Baekhyun-ah ~ You look creepy .." He said and turn back to the book . My smile turn into a frown . I lean my back on the chair and close my eyes .

I'm sorry .. I couldn't let you go ~

Come back to me ~

Oh ~ Please come back to me ..

Her voice .. Is stuck in my head .. Her own song makes me forget the world .. "Mr Byun ." A voice interrupt me . "Mm ?" I said , still closing my eyes . "Mr Byun . You need to wake up now or else ." It said . "Chamkkanmanyo ." I said smiling , raising my hand and still closing my eyes . Suddenly , I feel someone pinch my ear . "Ah !" I open my eyes and see Mrs Eun Jo looking at me but still pinching my ear . "Ah .. Sonsaengnim .. Annyeonghaseyo .." I said showing my rectangle smile . "Annyeonghaseyo ?! Out . Chigum !" She yelled . "N-ne ." I stuttered and run away from her . Phew . I thought I'm going to die because of that fat woman .

"What is it feel like to be out of the classroom and stand for about an hour ?" A familiar voice said . Of course . It's BROWNY . "Oh shut up ." I said , rolling my eyes . "I bet it's fun ." She whispered and laugh . "You know what Browny ? I have a picture of you not wearing your skirt but only boxers ." I said and smirk . "You what ?!" She walk to me . "Come on , Maia .. Don't listen to him .. He was just joking ." Luhan said pulling Maia away . "Ani ." She said and walk closer to me . "Don't challenge me , pig ." She said and stomp her leg on me foot . "Ow ! Bitch !" I hissed . Then , Luhan hyung pull her away from me . Fuck you , Browny .

So .. How was chapter 2 ? Be honest okay ? So , wait for the third chapter Please comment and vote .