CHAPTER 1

[White Diamond's Colony]

Approximately 6,000 earth years ago

_____

"How can the workers be not ready?," White Diamond hissed, her voice was a pure terror, echoing the plain hallways. She slammed her hand, clenched-fisted into her armchair. A soft, mumbling shriek was heard around the temple. "I've been here for days and you can't even do a single progress!"

The temple stood at the very heart of a soon-to-be gem colony of White Diamond. The far side of the massive building has a tall columnar structure, resembling her statue. It is the same for the marginal facade of the temple, monumental sculpture portraits of Yellow and Blue Diamond were seen. The frontage was just a small column compared to the three, a statue of Pink Diamond stood where a huge diamond door lies beneath. The columns were connected by a diamond-shaped bridge halfway up the statue. The entire structure was stone-colored, and the interior's hue depends on the color of each diamond. Inside was a spacious room that serves as the headquarters for the Diamond's Agate Captains. Quartz soldiers stood about every corner of the building, guarding the very temple itself. Every statue was a room for the Diamond and her court. Hers was inside her own statue, along with her own counsel. Her sapphire sits on her right, guarded by three Ruby Guards. White Diamond's Pearl was seen on her left, bland-faced and emotionless. While two Morganite Captains stood with battle axes on their hands, accompanied by a Pearl and two Rubies on her side.

"Bb-but my d-diamond," A gem spoke, kneeling in front of White Diamond's dominion throne. The floor was a huge circular podium, in the center, was a symbol of four diamond shapes, white on the top, yellow on the left, blue to the right, and pink on the bottom as depicted in the form of a conjoining and interconnected diamonds representing the matriarchal gem authority. She crossed her hands over her chest to resemble a diamond, with the tip of her fingers touching. "Accelerating the production of the Worker Bismuths and Rutiles requires a great number of resources we can't afford on this plane-"

"I don't care!" White exclaimed, the sound of her voice resonated through the whole room making it terribly silent. She thought she made it clear that she was tired of wasting her time on this planet. But for a second, she closed her eyes, they weren't a Diamond so they would never understand her circumstances. She went on, pinching her forehead as she spoke, agitated by the time-consuming factors of the colonization process. "Send a ship to the nearest Kindergarten and tell them to make it fast, or I'll shatter their gems myself!"

"O-of course, my Diamond." Shivering, the gem said finally, then walked out to the diamond door, hurriedly.

White let out a huge sigh, then raised her right hand after the gem exited the temple. A light shone beneath her feet and there, emerged an anvil-shaped, huge worktable. A hologram appeared on it and in the center was the diamond insignia.

"Pearl?" White Diamond asked calmly.  A response was immediate as she pressed the buttons on the hologram, a pale light gleam around it as she thrust her fingers on the buttons. "There's a resource comet near Blue Diamond's Star System, inform the Nephrite Captain to pick up materials needed for injectors and deliver it to the Kindergarten immediately. I need those Bismuth Workers as soon as possible!"

"Yes, my Diamond." Her pearl responded serenely. She was standing right behind White, her dress was outlined black on the edges. Pearl's gem was placed in the same place her owner has her gem, forehead. She straightaway summoned her hologram computer and did what White Diamond had told her to do.

__

After minutes of scanning the cosmos and searching for other potential planets she might conquer, White Diamond caught the attention of her Pearl who seems to be talking to someone on the Diamond line. She waited until she finished talking to whoever might that be before asking her who is it and what does it want. Her Pearl told her that the other Diamonds are requesting her presence to Homeworld Authority. Whatever that is, she thought, is something that must be done rashly. She's still not done with this colony.

"Tell my Agate Captains to advance further the gem production in the kidergarten before I shatter all of them." White Diamond said in a bland thick voice. "Pearl, ready my palanquin and deploy three Jasper ships, we're going to Homeworld." As soon she was finished talking, Pearl bowed down along with the Ruby Guards of the Morganites, yelling 'hap, hap, hap' as they stomp their foot to the floor, and did what they were told to.

A minute later, her palanquin surfaced the flooring of the platform, making a huge 'thud' sound around the temple. The palanquin was a gigantic structure, it occupied most of the space inside her statue. It has long spider-like legs and a diamond staircase leading inside with a white diamond seat at the far side. The interior has patterned holes that constructed its sides. White Diamond stood from the diamond throne, she kept her chin up and her lips unfurled. All of the gems around the room, including her court, faced her and crossed their arms over their chest as she walked towards the platform of the temple. The long slender of her white dress resembles a wedding gown, outlined with gray edges. She also wore a transparent cape that attached on her shoulders. Her pearl was already inside when she seated, operating the internal system of the palanquin.

"Morganite Captains, do me a favor, monitor the work of the Onyx  and Howlite Facilitators in the Kindergarten, and report back to me immediately when I get back here." She added before closing the south side window of the palanquin. "So much time has already wasted. I don't wanna repeat myself or I'll shatter all of your gems!"

The palanquin ascended upwards and went through an opened hole leading outside of the temple. White Diamond activated her ship and made it levitate into the air. She did this by lifting her hand and directing the ship's direction by waving at it. Her ship was a gigantically large version of her upper body, with no arms, white-colored and a matrix of computerized system was seen on the sides. The palanquin's spidey legs stretched and attempted a high jump to reach the ship's entrance at the base. Once it entered, it made a satisfying click and resurfaced its structure.

"Set the coordinates for Homeworld." White Diamond commanded, as they floated into the unknown abyss, exploring the vast and never-ending cosmos.