Part Three

Brad pulled you across the room and sat you down onto the couch. Staring at you he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to Capital TV and your fave song came on. Not only were you going crazy to it, Brad was laughing at you and smiling whilst gazing at your moving body dancing around the grand room.

Walking to the kitchen, you offered to grab Tris and Brad a drink but you decided to walk back out empty handed and treat them to a Starbucks.

Stepping in Starbucks, you strolled over the the small square table in the corner of the shop. After taking everyone's orders, you went over to the desk and ordered what they wanted. Brad went over to the desk after you, of course you didn't realise he was there after him lying to you telling you he was popping to the toilets.

After around ten minutes, the orders finally came out and alongside it a massive birthday creamy cake. As shocked as you were, you looked at Brad and he winked as the whole cafe started singing Happy Birthday to you. The candles and the sparkler were lit up and you couldn't help but start crying. This was one of the best birthdays ever spent with two of your most favourite people.

**PART FOUR COMING SOON**