Justin Beiber

* Justin writing "What do you mean," after having a bad break up*

Y/B/F= your best friend

~ "What do you mean we're breaking up?"

Your boyfriend Justin asks you after you tell him you want to go on want a break.

"Justin, I feel like we grew apart. Your not the same, I love you, I always will, I'm just not in love with you anymore."

You said, trying not to shed any tears.

"I'm staying at Y/B/F's for a while, Justin I'm so sorry, I just can't do this anymore."

Nothing could compare to the heartache you both felt at that moment.

***

You had spent everyday regretting what had happened between you and Justin, you missed the way he held you and the way he kissed your forehead after a long day, you missed all the old things, but you felt embarrassed, you contemplated calling him, but your best friend Y/B/F told you to wait, not wanting you to hurt your heart anymore.

You had been on the road by yourself listening to the radio, when you heard the new Justin Bieber song "What do you mean?" You knew it was about you. You could not help yourself from shedding a few tears as you listened to the song. You pulled over your car and took out your phone dialing Justin not caring about anything else at that moment.

"Hello? Y/N?" Justin said. You were surprised that he hadn't deleted your contact.

"Hi Justin. Can we meet, I really need to see you."

"Yeah sure."

You both scheduled a time to meet and you quickly started driving to see your old boyfriend.

***

Once you met and talked everything out, you decided that you wanted to give your relationship a second chance.

Not taking everything for granted this time.

~
Q: What is your favorite show?

A: probably either Friends or The Office.