five

The buying process was complete

The buying process was complete. Taehyung told his parents he wanted to take a separate limo back to their mansion.

Their parents shared a loving look with each other before nodding and getting into their own limo. They were glad their son was finally growing up—even though he was 23-years-old already.

Taehyung helped Jae into the limo. She fidgeted in her seat and looked around the limo. She had never been in a vehicle as luxurious as the one Taehyung had. She only knew what trunks and vans looked like.

Jae was wearing shorts, a button-up, and thigh-high socks. None of them looked too new. It seemed like she had owned them for a couple months now. In reality, they were washed only four times.

Taehyung sat across from her and crossed his leg over his thigh. He rested his elbow on his propped up leg and stared at her. "Have you ever been in a limo?"

She took her eyes away from the neon lights in the limo and shook her head as she stared at him.

"Do you speak?" he asked.

"I do," she answered. "I just...never really found much of a reason to when I was in Section C."

Section C: where the sex slaves were.

Taehyung hummed, taking out a cigarette and a lighter from his inside pocket. Jae watched as he lit his cigarette up. His lips wrapped around the edge of the cigarette and he blew out a small puff of smoke.

"My parents hate it when I smoke—in public, at least. They scolded me a lot when I was a teenager. They told me to do it when I'm alone and out of the way of their perfect lives where I can't stain it."

"That must suck," she whispered.

Taehyung nodded and patted his thigh to beckon her over. "Come here."

Jae crawled over to his lap and sat on him, facing him. She placed her hands on her own thighs and stared anywhere on his body except for his face.

"Look at me, kitten," he commanded in an authoritative voice.

She looked up him, eyes trembling.

"Unbutton the blazer of my suit."

She did as he wanted and slowly did so, afraid that she would rip the black suit. He held the cigarette in between two fingers.

"How are you with pain?" Taehyung asked, eying the cigarette in his hand before looking into Jae's eyes.

"My pain tolerance is...okay," she said.

He nodded and gently pressed the tip of the cigarette to her thigh. Jae jerked her thigh slightly and breathed through her nose as she finished the last button.

"You belong to me now, understood? I bought you and you're going to obey me like the good kitten you are," he told her. "We're going to have a lot of fun together, Jae."