five

a/n fun fact i keep writing donghyuck as haechan and it's annoying the hell out of me. two updates in one day! this is more so a filler chapter but it's going to get better, i promise!

donghyuck didn't know whether to be highly offended or deeply touched.

mark was really confusing with his words.

sometimes, his literary skills went over the top.

just sometimes.

weed or roses? 

donghyuck would pick a rose in a field of roses. because if he picked the weed, the field would be ordinary. a field full of roses.

- - - - - - - - - - 

"hyuckie hyung. i know you like mark hyung,' jisung whispered in his ear in the cafeteria.

heat immediately rose to his cheeks. he shook his head vigorously pushing jisung over.

how did the maknae figure everything out? 

"i see the way you are with him. your eyes light up," jisung smiled. 

"stop. i just need time to think," donghyuck said seriously.

jisung gave donghyuck a side hug to relieve his stress.

he rested his head on jisung and laughed.

"how did you become so mature, jisung ah?"

jisung just wanted the normal donghyuck back. 

the carefree brother he played around with when he was eight.

he wanted the boy who made everyone smile and laugh to be happy.

donghyuck was so busy lifting other people's mood so much that he forgot to take care of his own.

mark's blood started to boil within his tall petite frame. he was watching afar looking at donghyuck and jisung together.

- - - - - - - - - - 

"hi mark!" ally waved.

ally had long wavy dyed brown hair. her body was to die for. she had all the curves but was lean. her pretty face made everyone mesmerised.

he nodded as his response and closed his locker. he didn't have time to think about the queen bee especially with all his studies and relationship problems.

"what do you think of my outfit?" ally twirled around whipping her long luscious hair.

mark frowned.

a mid riff showing all her cleavage and shorts that made her butt cheeks hang out. he disliked girls who showed off everything at school. he didn't care if they did that out of school but he found it distracting and useless to dress up, or down should he say.

"it looks good ally."

mark swivelled around to see donghyuck. why was he here?

"thanks donghyuck!" ally grinned. 

mark was saddened by donghyuck's comments. how could he like her when she was known to play every single guy and use them for sex? was he that oblivious? mark had been here for a week and he knew more.

however, donghyuck knew what ally had been through. he didn't expect ally to be crying in the boy's bathroom that day. so ally told him everything.

"it's so hard. keeping up with my reputation at school. starving every day worried that if i weigh a pound heavier, every body would hate me. my parents fight every single day because of me and my siblings. you don't know how that feels. not being loved. my parents didn't want me anymore, because it reminded them of their romantic past."

"you know? there is this family who lives below me and always screams and yells. sometimes it's annoying but i feel bad for them." donghyuck said awkwardly as he patted her back.

"ally. being imperfect is normal. flaws are normal, everyone has them. no matter what you do, there will always be people who will dislike you. do what you want to do. don't pressure yourself into anything you don't want to do. imperfect is the best thing you could ever be in life."

"thank you."

donghyuck kept in touch with ally but not often. he pitied her but he was too scared to help even more. 

he was never one to judge before getting to know them properly. how could he judge them if he didn't know a sentence of their life.

"i think you should wear a hoodie and leggings next time. it would look good on you next time," donghyuck beamed.

"can i talk to you donghyuck?" mark glared.

it was bad if he called him by donghyuck.

ally walked off leaving the two of them alone in the crowded and filled hallway.

"why are you ignoring me?" mark gritted through his teeth.

"you called me a weed."

stars were messy and complicated, just like mark and donghyuck's weed situation.