1 : 1

As I go to the kindergarten, I saw a girl who cried for her mom. No one stopped her except the gate. At first, I was doing nothing & focused. The cry was getting louder that it made me lost in my own thoughts.

I don't remember more.

------------------------------------------------------------
~Elementary life~

"Now now, introduce yourself." The homeroom teacher said. I smiled brightly infront of my classmates.

"I'm Mari Soushinda & I like to watch Doraemon."

"No wonder she looks like Doraemon lol"

I just smile. I don't know it was a type of abuse. I sat & suddenly teach said...

"Mari, I think you need to change your class now. Move to the last class now."

I just stunned for a while. Why it happened? I don't like those people in that class. They're bad kids.

------------------------------------------------------------

I came into the class & everyone was looking at me silently. The teachers talking about the changing issue. She asked to sit infront of a girl. I just looked down.

"Hey, you look so cute. Can we be friend?" The girl said. I just nodded. Class went as usual.

In music class, the teacher just asked us to sit silently. The girl wanted to see my purse as she said it looks cool. With my innocence, I just gave it to her. When I'm on my way to home, I found out that my pocket money lost. I immediately ran to her that was eating a chocolate bun.

"Why you steal my money?!"
"Huh? Since when I stole them?"
"Liar, don't keep cover your lie! I knew you don't have any money to buy those bun! Just now in class you stole mine with the wanna-see-excuse!"
"C'mon, she's crazy."

I just felt angry at her. I took a small debris & threw at her. She ran away further. I came home crying, afraid that my mom will getting mad.

"Now, why you're crying now?"

I muted.

"Answer me."
"M-M-My money..."
"What? Give it now."

Mom took the purse & peek inside.

....
I don't want to remember that part.