25

I forgive him anyway but I just wanted him feel bad. Not easy expecting twins and of course having a belly. Just not easy. I cant wait till we get home and i go to the pool to cool down. After we visited the Colosseum we then went to the cafe for something to eat we didn't want anything to big so we all just got a sandwich and chips between us.  we then wanted to visit the Fontana dell'Acqua Paola. Better known as the Fontanone del Gianicolo (big fountain on the Janiculum Hill), the Fontana dell'acqua Paola, is THE Roman fountain par excellence. Designed by Giovanni Fontana, the fountain originally had five ponds. They were changed into one single pond in 1690, based on a design made by Bernini for the Trevi fountain that was never carried out.  We just wanted visit as many places as possible. We then started walk as it was close by. It was really nice so was. We love all this and finding out history and who and when was made. 

We stayed about a half an hour here and then wanted to visit one more place before home

We stayed about a half an hour here and then wanted to visit one more place before home. Fontana del Mascherone, Via Giulia we had to see this also. The Fontana del Mascherone is made of a marble mask standing above a huge granite bassin. Both probably stem from an ancient Roman building, before they were moved to their current location at the intersection of Via Giulia and Via del Mascherone. There is so many facts and all these fountains but I just wanted to know everything about them. We then arrived and omg I loved it was just fascinating.

There is barely any history in Canada in were you can tell people about

There is barely any history in Canada in were you can tell people about. I could get lost here i just find it exciting. If wasn't pregnant I wrecking that id be way fitter and a lot more history of visiting would be done.