DAY 1

MOMENT MY SKIN TOUCHED THE DIRT.

MOMENT I WAKED UP.

MOMENT MY LIFE STARTED AGAIN.

I was at some kind of jungle, full of trees,grasses and rivers. It was pretty odd place, I've never breathed this kind of Air. I was frighted, i had goosebumps all over my skin, My tear was falling through my eyeballs.

I RAN. I didn't care whats going to happen i just ran like HELL, i ran and i was keep shouting at nowhere. "Help!, Is.... Is anybody here please someone!!".

No respond, i shouted over and over again, then my foot hit by some small tree stem. I didn't cared when it was hurting, i just stopped for a moment and ran again for minutes.

I finally founded end of this freaking forest, i couldn't stop, i was happy for a moment before i realize i was so wrong.

I stopped running before i fall down to tallest cliff in history,  my moment of joy have been ruined, tear was falling down to my skin and landed on my lips, i shout loudest as i can, but nobody no one responded to me, i went back to where i came from, i noticed there was supplies to survive in this hellhole.

There was foods (mostly meats and fruits),sword,hatchet,lighter,woods,strings,clock,papers,compass,and paper say your name is David, i grabbed 1 apple and started to eat, it was juicy and pretty damn good apple. And i watch the clock and it was 8:00 PM, i make the tent to sleep, and when i looked at the sky i saw something displayed, 25 days left, i wondered what could that means but i didn't wanted to think.

But i'm sure i'm completely,

ALONE.