🍡 PERIOD FIVE !

SET SCENE !KANG MMOONJOON'S FIFTHPERIOD BIOLOGY BATHROOM BREAK

SET SCENE !
KANG MMOONJOON'S FIFTH
PERIOD BIOLOGY BATHROOM BREAK.

So this shit again.

KANG MMOONJOON can be found in the science wing boy's bathroom, too bored to get through a class of biology, regardless if it's the first day. He's fixing his hair in the mirror, pouting at himself. He made sure to look super fucking cute today, painted his nails and did his whole ass makeup routine to look extra spicy.

And goddamn. He does.

He pulls out his phone and checks the lighting. Was taking a picture in the bathroom too musty? They bothered cleaning the walls before school started, so that's a plus. They're usually crusty as hell, but then again, it is the boy's bathroom.

MMOONJOON hears the bathroom door creak open, glances in the mirror at a STUDENT who walks in, giving him a polite smile. The STUDENT smiles back and waves before entering one of the stalls. MMOONJOON looks back at his phone and flicks through the Snapchat filters of the dayㅡhe usually ends up picking the same one (the crown of hearts) but hey, you can't kill a man for his preferences.

He's analyzing his seventh selfie to see if it's post worthy when he hears a shriek, followed by a loud thud noise. About three seconds later, he hears a small, "I'm alright!" coming from the stall the STUDENT went into.

Out of concern, MMOONJOON turns and knocks on the stall, calling out to the boy when the door suddenly gives, unlocking as the STUDENT rushes into MMOONJOON's arms. He steps back a bit, notices a rat skitter past them both as the kid jumps again, MMOONJOON's arms tightening around him. They scream in unison and the STUDENT buries his face in MMOONJOON's neck.

Which felt kind of nice, because the student was a solid four inches taller than him.

MMOONJOON: a-are you alright?

The STUDENT looks up at him with shining eyes.

STUDENT: [WHISPERS] you saved me.

MMOONJOON: oh.

MMOONJOON: i mean, uh, yeah, yeah i did. but are you okay?

The STUDENT nods quickly, stepping back a bit to give him some room.

JIMIN: i'm park jimin, oh, you probably already know that, you're pretty popular around schoolㅡ

JIMIN: kang mmoonjoon right? is it alright i call you mmoon? it's cause i already have a friend named joon so i think it'd be kind of weird to call two of my friends joon.

MMOONJOON: y-yeah, that's fine.

Damn, Jimin talks even faster than he does, with such a soft spoken voice and his pretty hair bouncing as he moves around. To be honest, MMOONJOON feels a little threatened. He was supposed to be the cute soft boy on campus, but JIMIN might just be the cutest, softest little thing he's ever seen.

JIMIN: did you really suck that teacher's dick for an a?

He takes it back.

MMOONJOON: um, so, shouldn't you be getting to class?

JIMIN: hm? oh yeah, you're right.

JIMIN: nice talking to you!

JIMIN smiles at him and MMOONJOON's heart melts. JIMIN walks backwards for a second, then trips over his own feet.

MMOONJOON: oh my god, are you alright?

JIMIN: i'm fine!

JIMIN springs back up like it was nothing, dusts himself off and smiles at him.

MMOONJOON: are you sure you're okay? you fell twice over the span of like, three minutes.

JIMIN: this happens all the time, don't worry about it.

JIMIN: i'll see you later, mmoonie!

Oh. JIMIN near runs out the door, and MMOONJOON would have told him to be careful if it hadn't been for what he called himㅡ

Mmoon is fine, but mmoonie's different. mmoonie is what his mother used to call him, before she left.

MMOONJOON stands there in silence as time stretched on, the buzz of the fluorescent lights the only noise

He shakes his head, looks back in the mirror and forces a smile back on his face. It doesn't matter. That was in the past.

Now he's gotta figure out how to get that cutie's number ...

ROLL CALL !

KANG MMOONJOON, SECOND YEAR
CONGRATULATIONS, MARCELO !

PA SYSTEM !

onionhaseyo lads its blu and im back on
my bullshit as per usual. we now direct you
to our regularly scheduled programmingㅡ

nah but its been ages again but its ok bc
my graphics r heckin cute uwu. but mmoon
and jiminie r what make them the cutest

i hope yall are doin ok, say congrats to mar
and have a great winter break everyone !!