-bitter-

-Kai's POV-

I wake up to the sweet familiar smell of coffee but keep my eyes close a while longer.

"Wake up sleeping beauty~"

My eyes immediately open seeing  Hani smiling at me wearing one of my white shirts and a cup of coffee in hand.

"Mhm .Did you make it?"

I sit up leaning my bare back against the headboard of the bed and stretching a little to wake up my muscles, leaning in her direction to get a sip of coffee.

"Yes I did- Yah! What you think you're doing ?!" She shouts smacking my forehead away from the warm and bitter drink.

"Getting my coffee of course." I pull her to me, her back presses against my bare chest and place my chin on her shoulder, snuggling in my head in her soft hair inhaling her sweet scent.

"Who said I made it for you hm? That's for me and me alone." She giggles and takes a sip of coffee, humming in delight before leaning back against me with her head on my shoulder.

"I thought you didn't like bitter things ?"

She suddenly turns to face me, straddling me while putting the bitter drink elsewhere and leans in close to me. Lips brushing against each other teasingly.

"I like it bitter with you."

She says before smacking her lips with mine in deep passionate and full of love kiss. Fighting for dominance, I easy won over her and taste every corner of her mouth not forgetting to let one place go untouch.

Sweet and Bitter... I like it.

A Sweet Bitter Love.

End