5

We were eating dinner when one of Bobby's million and 3 phones rung. He grabbed it and answered it before he said, "Bobby."
      I watched as he talked and then he said, "I'll send the best of the best there."
     Then he hung up and said, "You three have a case in a small town in California called Beacon Hills."
       I froze midbite and Sam asked, "You've heard of it, Madi?"
       I said, "It's where I'm from."
      Then Cas appeared and said, "Sam, Dean and I will be there too. I'll even be at the school with you so that you have someone with you. I'll make it so only you can see me."
       I nodded and said, "Okay. Good."
     Then Bobby said, "Your 16th, 17th and 18th birtday present is outside."
       He tossed me a set of keys and I raised an eyebrow before he said, " Go look."
       I walked outside hearing the guys following me before I gasped and walked up to a beautiful black Chevy truck.

"       I walked outside hearing the guys following me before I gasped and walked up to a beautiful black Chevy truck

Bobby said, "You're welcome."
       I hugged him tightly before Sam and Dean smiled. Then Bobby said, "Go pack and leave."
       The boys and I nodded before we started packing. I sighed as we drove back to the one place I never wanted to go. My hometown. The place I left 10 years ago.