Chapter 1: Work out session

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE BIG BANG THEORY

disclaimer: Sheldon and Amy have been dating for 3 years. They are doing an experiment and are cohabiting for 5 weeks. They haven't had coitus however Sheldon has gotten to second base a few times The L word has never been used.

Sheldon was coming home from work. He left with Leonard because he knew Amy was working late. He went up the stairs said bye to Leonard and went into his apartment. He always tried to cram in time to work out. Amy doesn't know he works out, but he notices she stares at his butt and admires his arms. He enjoys that.

Carefully he pushed the coffee table aside and pulled over his flash t shirt. Now he was just in his undershirt, he pulled his trousers down and pulled a pair of shorts on. He started his normal routine. Typically he would work out for 30 minutes a day., that's doing sit ups, push ups, planking, and squats.

After 10 minutes or so sweat started dripping from him, and his shirt started to stick to his skin, outlining his biceps and chest. He tried to wipe the sweat of his forehead but that just resulted him in getting his hands even more sweaty. He quickly ruffled his hair and went over to the fridge to grab water.

The door clicked. Sheldon didn't hear it, the noise of the fridge blocked it out. It was Amy. When she realised Sheldon was there she quickly closed the door but left it open just a tad. Sheldon slowly moved the bottle to his lips, gulping the water down making his Adams apple go up and down ever so slightly it made Amy quiver. Her eyes went straight to arms, but then to his hair. She didn't even question what he was doing. She was mesmerized by him. Just by Sheldon. oh my god he's so hot. look at those biceps and his hair!!! oh my god his hair. I just want to taste him. He looks so good. oh my god.  She continued to watch as he carried on his exercise. He started doing squats. He hated squats. He found it very difficult and didn't enjoy it. however he didn't have to do many for him to realise Amy was there. He bent down, his butt pushing out and Amy let out a hoo. "Amy!?" Sheldon said.
"oh...-er Sheldon...-i didnt-"
"how long have you been there?" he said scornfully
"um...about 5 minutes" she replied walking it putting her bag down.
"why didn't you tell me you did exercise?"She said curiously
"I was embarrassed"
"Why? I won't judge you or anything"
" no I know that. it's just I don't want you seeing me all ugly and sweaty. and look at my hair it's awful" he said patting it down.
"No don't!" she said walking over to him
in a quieter tone she said "I like it like that" getting really close to Sheldon. He smiled and went to pull the coffee table back. He bent over. Amy couldn't help staring at his buttocks. but Sheldon has realised what she was doing as he called her name for the 3rd time asking her how her day was. "oh sorry, it was good thanks"
"why didn't you answer the first and second time?" Sheldon knew the answer he just wanted her to say it.
"oh um I don't know, just tired really" she said getting a drink.
"I know you were looking at my butt" he blurted out
Amy blushed. She decided not to hide it. "yeah I was. your butt is really amazing like look at it. and your hair is so sexy. and I can't help staring at you because you're so handsome ." Amy said all in one go without taking a breath. Sheldon walked over to her, he was smiling. "you think I'm , handsome?"
"you're the most handsome man I've ever met" she replied placing her hands over his neck. but Sheldon pushed her away. "don't hug me I'm all germy and dirty,"
"I don't care, I need to touch you"  crap that didn't come out right. Sheldon didn't say anything. "no-i um I meant-" Amy stuttered
"I want you to touch me" Sheldon said moving really close to Amy, he could hear her heart beating just as fast as his. Amy cleared her throat "o-okay"

She tip toed up and kissed him gently, Sheldon pulled her in close. His chin rest on her head for a while, occasionally he planted a few light kisses on there. He let go and kissed her nose. "you're so cute" he retorted. Amy smiled and kissed him, but it wasn't like before. this was different. this feels amazing, will he pull away? he said he wanted to touch me! what does that mean? is it what I'm thinking? hmm probably not. I'm, just enjoy this for now. Their lips massaged each other's, and quite rapidly it became very heated and passionate. Sheldon lifted Amy onto the counter top and she wrapped her legs around his waist whilst sitting. This was their first passionate kiss. I need to go up for air Sheldon thought. I need to breathe, what if he stops if I go up for air? Amy thought. simultaneously they both let go, they let out a little chuckle. however they let in the same position. Sheldon moved a strand of hair from Amy's face, and she gave him a small smile. "you're so beautiful amy"  She smiled again, and kissed his forehead. She said thanks and sheldon went in for another kiss. Amy made patterns in his hair, playing with it as Sheldon cupped her face. Sheldon felt something. oh no. not now. please no. I can't do this right now. He felt an erection coming, as Amy's fingers circled the back of his neck. He was lea ing against the counter top, he felt it pressing against it. if I go to the bathroom, this moment is over. drat. I have to tell her. I have to something at least. Before he could Amy stopped the kiss. She decided to look at his chest. Her hands snaked up his arms, sending a shiver down Sheldon. "You're really fit, and um can you take your shirt off..? only if you're comfortable." He didn't reply he just did as she said. He took off his shirt leaving his bare, muscular ripped chest exposed. Amy just stared. Sheldon wasn't sure if she liked it. He began to feel self conscious until she she muttered a wow. He smiled slightly, however his erection was coming back. "you can touch me if you want to"
"do you want me to?" of course I do Amy. I want you to touch me everywhere. I want you to do anything and everything to me. I crave you. He let out a small yes. Amy got off the counter top and placed her hands on his chest. She rubbed the top half of his chest, and played with his nipples. oh my god Amy more please keep touching me Sheldon thought but then all of a sudden his boner was fully out there. He ran to the bathroom. "SHELDON I'M SORRY!!" I didn't mean to force you to do something you didn't want. no Amy. you did everything I wanted. I..im just embarrassed.  then he heard a knock. should i answer? she'll know I got a boner. I have to tell her. "come in" he mumbled, holding a towel over his shorts, sitting on the floor. "I'm sorry I-"
"no, it was me..i..i got am erection". he said quietly looking at the floor. Amy sat beside him. "it's okay." She said.
"it is?" you don't think less of me?" he questioned.
"of course not. it's natural. it's okay Sheldon." She said taking his hand. I love her so much. He didn't reply. They just held hands for a few minutes. i need to tell her i love her. weve been cohabiting for 3 weeks now. she needs to know. i wamt to tou h her again. more. should i kiss her. Sheldon broke the silence. "Amy, look at me."
Amy lifted her head, and sheldon leant over and gave her a kiss that lasted about 5seconds. "let's go to the couch"He said, still holding her hand helping her up.

They sat and Amy leant into Sheldons shoulder. He didn't mind. I love having her around. she is so amazing. and cute and beautiful and just everything. I'm so lucky.
They were silent for a while again until Sheldon broke the silence with a small cough to clear his throat but he didnt say anything. Amy snuggled deeper into his chest, as he played with her hair. These were the moments he craved the most.

An hour past and Amy had fell asleep on Sheldons lap. Sheldon was enjoying watching her, still playing with her hair until Leonard came in, without even knocking.