Isaac Lahey (3)

isaac when,                         he overhears you talking about your recent breakup with him

isaac when,
he overhears you talking about your recent breakup with him.

••

you sat near the back of the bus next to your best friend. she/he listened to you as you talked about your breakup with isaac
"i mean, i really thought he cared. i fell for the wrong guy again, y/f/n, and that hurts like hell. sometimes i wish i could just- i wish i could just fall asleep and never wake up"

"look, he's really stupid if he doesn't like you, but would you rather be hurting, or be with someone who doesn't like you the way you like them"

"hurting. it'd hurt alot more falling for someone who hasn't fell for you. i still love him, i always will, but i just cant do this anymore. i really cant."

"want to get out of here?"

"please."

the bus halted to a stop after your best friend started to scream. the two of you bolted past coach, jumping onto the grass for no reason. isaac seemed to look at you through the windows as coah muttered profanity's.

he seemed to lock eyes with yours as your smile faded "y/f/n he's looking, what do i do?"

your friend grabbed you by the arm, opening the door to lydia's car "got room for more?"

'i still love him. not matter what the hell happens, i will always love him'

"i fucked up, scott. i hurt her in more ways than one."

~~

a/n;
someone told me to do more isaac, so here you go.
also shoutout to Sarcastic_Wolf13 because they legit spammed me. go check out their book.