odd eyes

WITH EVERY SECOND, i found him even more soothingly captivating. our time together so far, felt like a fairy tale only played out in lucid dreams /dreams that i never want to end.

leaning against the frame of the shop's couch, he fit snugly between my arms. laying onto me, i wove several intricacies—spirals, braids, curls, into his silky locks. as if he'd been yearning for more he leaned his head further into my palms, basking in the rogue beams of sunlight seeping through the shops curtains.

not only had those sun rays complimented the variety of flowers decorated amongst the windowpanes, but they had also accentuate the length of his eyelashes—(those of a prince) framing dark brown eyes as they gazed warmly up at me.

hating to break our moment of tranquility, words seemed to slip through my lips before i could've made any attempt stay quiet.

"so taehyung,"

"yes flower?"

he responded, a new nickname of the many he's already bestowed upon me, gracing his lips.

"what exactly are we?"

there was a slight pause, as i knew he hadn't been expecting a question like mine this soon. reaching up to hold the hands tangled in his hair, taehyung's palms grew static.

"anything you could ever want us to be."

turning in my embrace, his hands sneakily ghosted over my sides—slipping me beneath his frame. shielded from the comfort of those evening rays, i was left to bask in his shadow, and the odd gaze of his eyes. they seemed to waver, and it was at that moment when another question slipped out.

"and what are your own thoughts on us?"

"i just know that ever since i've walked into this shop, i've had a white calla lillies sprout in my heart."

"well aren't you the romantic?"

  "correction you blushing mess," he stated before pulling me into another whirlwind of heat, starting with taking my lips as if they were his and his only.

"i'm your romantic."

-

white calla lily / lilium
— a remarkable flower bursting with symbolism. it bears a multitude of expressions, all based on the color of the petals.
meaning: it's heavenly being with you