Author's Note

This work has been edited from the original - names changed, plot lines scrapped and rebuilt, etc. The original story was entitled "The Last Witch", for the Wattpad Open Novella Contest, 2017-18. It reached the top 35 finalist list (which still surprises me to this day).

On April 13th, 2018, The Spirit Witch will be available on Amazon with sneak peeks for the rest of the series. But The Spirit Witch will remain on Wattpad for your reading pleasure as well :)

If you've read The Spirit Witch on Wattpad, please feel free to leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads! Every review really helps ♥ (copy and past link)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BQL73RQ/ref=la_B013O8GMM4_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1522121781&sr=1-4

***

This is the prompt I chose, provided by the contest:

In the mythic lands of Transylvania, there lies a legend. The legend of he who does not live. The legend of he who will not die. The legend of he who roams the burgh atop a carriage driven by steeds of rotten mass. He has terrorized the region for centuries and now he has the free world in sight. But there is only one person in the world who can stop this legend, this monster. This person is the last remaining member of Mina's lineage.