Shoot

Destiny POV

    I woke up and looked around the bed for Nicolas , but he was nowhere to be found. I got out the bed and walked into the bathroom. He wasn't in there either. I put on my leggings along with a T-shirt and tennis shoes.
     I got down to the lobby and still no sign of him. I began to become worried so I called him. He didn't answer so I went back upstairs.

Maybe he's getting food.

  I went back upstairs and fell asleep until my phone went off. It was Nicolas.

   Convo

"Where are you?"

"I had to go back to the trap to get something."

"By yourself?!"

"Yes baby. I didn't want you to get hurt."

"What if something happens to you? I'm on my way."

"Destiny no!"

"See you in a minute."

   I hung up the phone and packed a small bag up with clothes and other things. Since he had the truck I took a Uber to the rental car place. I got in the small Toyota Camry and drove back to the trap.

   Nicolas POV

     I got into the truck after pumping gas and continued my route the trap. I knew Destiny would be mad if I told her what was going on so I handled it by myself. I sighed as I stopped at the red light. I looked over in the seat and saw Destinys lip gloss. I laughed and shook my head. She stay forgetting stuff.
       I pulled up to the nearby house that was by the trap and parked. A small Toyota Camry pulled up behind me. I looked confused for a second until Destiny got out the car. I got out to and walked over to her. I began to give her a kiss until she slapped the shit outta me. I grabbed my face and looked at her. She was pissed.

   "Nicolas what the hell."

    "Baby listen that slap was uncalled for. The reason why I'm here and you shouldn't be is because someone set our family up to get with you."

   "Who would do that?"

   "Kevin."

  "Kevin!"

  "Destiny shhh. I came here to kill him. Now stay here."

   "No."

  "Nicole stay in the car till I come back."

"Fine."

I nodded my head and walked over to the trap. The door was open and two guys were playing spades. A tall hefty guy came out and started yelling at them.

   "Chris and Lee. Get your asses up and find out who took my money. And find Malachi and Destiny's location. Where ever they are that nigga is there too. And Kevin don't wanna stop fighting till that nigga is dead."

   I laughed silently and walked to the back. The door was unlocked so I walked in and hid in the closet until I figured out my plan. The door began to open and my heart began racing. Destiny stood in front of me holding a gun.

   "Girl didn't I tell you to stay in the car."

   "And you thought I was gonna listen."

  "Why you here?."

    "To protect you! Now let's go. I have a plan. You stay back here and ima act like I want him. Just watch."

Destiny POV

   I walked out the back door and to the front. I took my hair out it's ponytail and walked in. Kevin looked up at me and smiled.

   "Destiny?"

  "Yes it's me."

   "Aye boss I found him in the closet."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Kevin took me and gave me to one of the dudes. They held me tight making me scream. Kevin walked over to Nicolas and kicked him in his stomach making Nicolas groan. I started screaming, "leave him alone." Until Kevin pulled out a gun.

   "Kevin noooo... don't kill him I'll do whatever just don't kill him."

  The dude pulled me tighter until I kicked him in his nuts making him fall to the floor. Kevin shot nicolas and was about to shoot him in the chest until I ran in front of the bullet.

Nicolas POV.

I grabbed my gun and shot Kevin in his chest and ran over to Destiny. She was breathing but barely. I began to cry and begged her not to leave. Sirens became louder and the doctors rushed in. They pulled me away as I yelled her name.

"We're losing her!"

"Destiny!!!!"

"Beeeeeeeeppppp..."

"Nooooooo!!!"