Chapter 1

"Has it really been three years?" Thomas asked.
"Yea, but it doesn't feel like it," I replied.
"I can't believe that when this show started we were all just a bunch of thirteen year olds who shied away from each other!" Tyler pointed out.
"Now we're a bunch of sixteen year olds who are like family." Rob said. I smiled and leaned my head over onto Rob's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. "So what's everyone's plans?" Rob asked.
"I'm staying here and try to get some movie roles." Thomas told us.
"I've already got a new role!" Tyler piped up.
"I'm going back to Tulsa." I told them.
"What about you Rob?" Thomas asked.
"I guess I'm going with her." Rob said with a smile.
"Wait you're going with JD?" Tyler asked.
"Yea. We can't let her be deprived of her best friend," Rob informed. I giggled.
"You know your walking into a lion's den?" Thomas asked him. "What do you mean?" Rob asked.
"Have you not listened to a word that she has said about her brother and friends? They're all half crazy!" Thomas exclaimed.
"No they ain't. At least they wasn't when I left." I told him. "When was the last time you talked to them?"
"I talk to Steve on the phone a few times from the house phone at our house or the phone at the Curtis house. But I haven't talked to anyone else. I've heard them yelling 'Steve let me talk to her!'" I mimicked.
"Why not?" Rob asked. "As much as I love it here with you guys it breaks my heart talking to Steve let alone the rest of the gang..." I replied. They nodded their heads.
"I thought you guys were talking about the show?" Ryan asked, walking over to us. "It's too painful!" Thomas screeched, acting all dramatic while Tyler pretended to cry. Rob and I laughed. "You two are a sight." Ryan said pulling back her hair.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"2:30. Why?"
"Our flight leaves at four." He nodded.
"You guys need a ride?" Ryan asked. "No Scooter's taking us." She nodded. "Speaking of which, Rob, we better get going," he nodded and stood up. "Call all of us when you get back to Tulsa." Tyler told me as he stood up to tell Rob and I bye. I nodded as he hugged me. Thomas stood up and hugged me.
"In a few months Tyler and I are gonna make a trip to Tulsa so be prepared. And we better not walk into a turf war over you either," Thomas told me with a laugh.
"NO ONE will be fighting over me." I assured him with a laugh. "Alright." he grinned. Rob and I walked out to Scooters car. I climbed into the passenger seat and sighed.
"You alright?" Rob asked.
"Three years Rob. Three years that I have been here. Three years since I have seen my brother. Three years since I have been home. Three years since I have seen Soda. Three years since I've seen the rest of the gang. A lot changes Rob. Especially these last three. I don't even look like the same person. None of us do. I can only imagine what what i'm walking into. Everyone in the gang are teenagers are now. Not just most of us either. Rob, I'm not sure if i'm ready to go back home to Tulsa."

This guy is rob

This guy is rob

This girl is JD

This girl is JD